• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Lots - Superman, Wolverine, Avengers, CGC Punisher, etc

16 posts in this topic

Hi all:

I think most of you know me, but for those that don't, been selling periodically online since 1998 with not one dissatisfied customer. Fast, secure shipping with books as described.

With that, we have a few modern lots today. Shipping to be determined at cost.

:hi:

Superman 216 - 226. All NM or better.

Buy these 11 issues for $8.

(After 226, series changed numbering to 650.)

650 - 664, 667 - 670. All NM or better, 19 issues.

Buy these 19 issues for $13.

Or take em all for $20.

Shipping at cost.

SupermanLot.jpg

Giant Wolverine lot!

1 - 49 complete plus Giant Size Wolverine #1. 50 comics total all with new bags and boards! All 9.4 or better.

Shipping added at cost (a flat rate priority box probably makes sense with this lot.)

Buy it now for $45. (Try putting this lot together from your LCS and it'll cost you at least $200.) SOLD

WolverineLot.jpg

Punisher War Journal 1 - 26. Two versions of #1 - regular and black and white variant. All NM, bagged and boarded.

(Note... I can't find issue #20. I know I have it somewhere, but maybe it was misfiled. If I find it, I will include it in the lot, but I cannot guarantee it at this point.)

Buy it now for $18. Shipping at cost. SOLD

PunisherWarJournalLot.jpg

Sensational Spider-Man 23 - 41. This is the complete series and includes the Unmasked and Back in Black arcs. (Prior to 23 the title was Marvel Knights Spider-Man.)

19 issues total, all NM or better, bagged and boarded.

Buy it now for $25.

SpectacularSpidermanLot.jpg

Punisher War Journal 1 - 26. Two versions of #1 - regular and black and white variant. All NM, bagged and boarded.

(Note... I can't find issue #20. I know I have it somewhere, but maybe it was misfiled. If I find it, I will include it in the lot, but I cannot guarantee it at this point.)

Buy it now for $18. Shipping at cost.

PunisherWarJournalLot.jpg

:takeit:

Giant Wolverine lot!

1 - 49 complete plus Giant Size Wolverine #1. 50 comics total all with new bags and boards! All 9.4 or better.

Shipping added at cost (a flat rate priority box probably makes sense with this lot.)

Buy it now for $45. (Try putting this lot together from your LCS and it'll cost you at least $200.)

WolverineLot.jpg

Buy it now for $18. Shipping at cost.

SOLD! Thanks!

Giant Wolverine lot!

Buy it now for $45. (Try putting this lot together from your LCS and it'll cost you at least $200.)

SOLD! Thanks! :foryou: