• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool/Cable

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this board, so I thought why not make it about the merc with a mouth and cable. Two of the most bad [!@#%^&^] comic characters. Is anyone else excited about this? I finally heard, after waiting since last september that they are finally releasing the Cable/Deadpool comic. It's about time they brought him back, I mean Agent X was alright, but it wasn't quite the same as Deadpool. Also I'm trying to find some early issues of Deadpool and I don't want to pay high prices, so if anyone could direct me to a site (other than ebay) where I might be able to get back issues that would be greatly apperciated.

Also I'm trying to find some early issues of Deadpool and I don't want to pay high prices, so if anyone could direct me to a site (other than ebay) where I might be able to get back issues that would be greatly apperciated.

Go to a con and look in the dollar-bins. You should be able to find them all for cheap. Also, check Chuck's site (Milehighcomics.com)...he has them all (I just checked). He's pricey, but he is having a sale now (don't be afraid to return the books if they don't grade out!!!!). Also, check Lonestarcomics.com. They usually have anything mainstream from the past 15 years.

None of those books should cost much. In fact, the only book I can think of w/ either of those two that would cost anything over $5-10 would be New Mutants #87 (1st Cable).

Chris