• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #102, #104, & #106 CGC 9.8 Top Census Closing Today!

20 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I have a grouping of 5 nice X-Men CGC books closing on eBay today. Any looks would be appreciated. 102-106 are Top Census, but #100 and #129 are still nice NM+ books.

X-MEN 100 CGC 9.6 WP OLD VS NEW, NO RESERVE!

Auction Listing

X-MEN 102 CGC 9.8 HIGHEST GRADED, NO RESERVE!

Auction Listing

X-MEN 104 CGC 9.8 HIGHEST GRADED, NO RESERVE!

Auction Listing

X-MEN 106 CGC 9.8 HIGHEST GRADED, NO RESERVE!

Auction Listing

X-MEN 128 CGC 9.6 PROTEUS CONC, NO RESERVE!

Auction Listing

Nice books by the way.

And since you're new here I haven't had the chance to pester you with my ever shrinking want list. grin.gif

I only am looking for 2 books to complete my Fantastic Four run.

A nicer mid-grade FF 11 in VG+(4.5)/VGF(5.0)/F-(5.5)/ or F(6.0) off-white or better pages

And a very low grade FF 2 (1.0/1.5/1.8ish)

If you have either let me know. flowerred.gif

I probably should make this a sig line now that I'm down to just 2 books... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks. I invite everyone to take their best shot at these three and the #100 and #128. They are all NO RESERVE auctions and for better or worse, I'll let the auctions run to completion. As things stand it looks like I'm gonna take a hit on the X-Men books today, but that's the risk you take. tonofbricks.gif

As things stand it looks like I'm gonna take a hit on the X-Men books today, but that's the risk you take. tonofbricks.gif

Judging from the response on this thread and seeing who left "marker" bids on those 9.8 Xmen - I woudln't worry. Bids will be flying in the last seconds as as bronzebruce pointed out, the "true" 9.8s - those that act as suppositories to the usual "verbal diarrhea" flowing from the local QP obsessed forumites tongue.gif - will always perform well. the prices are low and tempting enough now with an hour left that most speculators will see it as a good flipping opportunity to buy and sell for even higher on ComicLink/Heritage and the true X-men 9.8 collectors will want something to hold onto in their personal collections and flip their current inferior 9.6/9.8 copy to offset the cost. I wouldn't be surprised to see it end up in a forumite's collection and showcased in the CGC registry once you mail it to them.

Gret job on the pics with a cam - your daughters are very skilled in that area thumbsup2.gif