• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Comic Book on a T-Shirt for only $25

28 posts in this topic

Being in the printing business, I've been experimenting with different color print T-shirt processes over the years and finally found one that I'm very satisfied with.

Now, for the first time, and exclusive to the board, I'm offering the same type of T-Shirts that I make for myself to everyone else.

What I need is a hi-res image attachment -- along with a $25 paypal to tabcom@hotmail.com. Also include the size and color you want: White, Pink, Blue, Grey, Natural. Youth sizes available also. Your T-Shirt will arrive in about about a eight to ten days. Canada orders add $10

DSC00067-1.jpg

Being in the printing business, I've been experimenting with different color print T-shirt processes over the years and finally found one that I'm very satisfied with.

Now, for the first time, and exclusive to the board, I'm offering the same type of T-Shirts that I make for myself to everyone else.

What I need is a hi-res image attachment -- along with a $25 paypal to tabcom@hotmail.com. Also include the size and color you want: White, Pink, Blue, Grey, Natural. Youth sizes available also. Your T-Shirt will arrive in about about a eight to ten days. Canada orders add $10

DSC00067-1.jpg

it's gotta be SS #4, JIM #89, or STT #107 for me. :cloud9:

SS#4 was what I was thinking as well. Unfortunately mine is only an 8.5

Photoshop it dude. Make that 8.5 look like a 10 :)

it's gotta be SS #4, JIM #89, or STT #107 for me. :cloud9:

SS#4 was what I was thinking as well. Unfortunately mine is only an 8.5

i'm pretty sure you can find a better pic on the web. :wishluck:

I'll have to look around for a high res copy online. Thanks for the idea.

I've washed the Flash #40 several times -- still looks great.

The quality of the shirt is similar to all the generic ASM, BAT-MAN, et. al. prints you can find at Old Navy, Wal-Mart, and the rest.