• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Greenlit!!! Woohoo!!

25 posts in this topic

That guy is too young to play Shane (or Rick).

I'm going to assume that whoever they cast to play Rick will be roughly the same age as this guy. Terrible.

Rick shouldn't be cast as an early 30-something. He needs to be a little older. He needs to look "experienced". I always have imagined him as more of a 40's-ish character. Not old, but not a spring chicken.

Just got hooked on the graphic novels, I love this series! And the only thing more exciting than this is HBO making a series of of "A Song of Fire and Ice" by George R R Martin.

That guy is too young to play Shane (or Rick).

I'm going to assume that whoever they cast to play Rick will be roughly the same age as this guy. Terrible.

Rick shouldn't be cast as an early 30-something. He needs to be a little older. He needs to look "experienced". I always have imagined him as more of a 40's-ish character. Not old, but not a spring chicken.

they'll make all the cast young...semi know actors...

Rick Grimes???

Nope hIs playing Shane

Really? The article states that he is playing Rick Grimes...

Jon Bernthal ("The Pacific") has been cast in a lead role. The series revolves around police officer Rick Grimes...

jon-bernthal.jpg

The qoute you used just says he has been cast as a lead character, not the lead character. Apparently Rick Grimes will be Andrew Lincoln from over my way. Who by the way, IMO is a good, charismatic actor.

Angelina+Ballerina+Audition+Arrivals+3ya9rjekEwGl.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i48b556a1527d0b65e7998d9c8d00a6b5