• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold and Silver Slabs of Comics (the slabs of bacon are sold out)

92 posts in this topic

Another updated list of the books in the thread...for those who do not want to meander through the plethora of graemlins I have unleashed upon the rest of the thread. Also, saw some folks mention they hate the sold replacing a price. Will repair that and indicate if book sold via PM or not (will not release the PM price myself but if the buyer wants to to help with others tracking such I have no problem with that at all :foryou: )

Action Comics 236 CGC 7.0 CROW $130

Amazing Spiderman 28 CGC 3.5 OW $75

:news: Amazing Spiderman 38 CGC 8.0 OW $125 SOLD!!!

Amazing Spiderman Annual 5 CGC 9.0 OWW $120

Batman 39 CGC 4.0 CROW $200

:news: Batman 48 CGC 2.0 OW $110 ON HOLD

Chamber of Chills 5 CGC 6.5 OWW $130

Detective Comics 296 CGC 6.0 OWW $70

Fantastic Four 9 CGC 4.5 CROW $200 (free FF 140 CGC 9.2 with purchase at full asking price)

Flash Comics 50 CGC 2.0 $90

Lady Luck 90 CGC 8.5 CROW pages $550

Mystery in Space #89 CGC 9.2 $240

Silver Surfer 12 CGC 8.5 OW $65

:news: Superman 36 CGC 2.5 CROW $120 SOLD VIA PM!!!

:news: Superman 38 CGC 2.5 CROW $120 SOLD VIA PM!!!

Superman 127 CGC 3.5 CROW $65

Superman 128 CGC 3.5 OW $65

Superman 129 CGC 6.5 OW $120

Whiz Comics 46 CGC 9.0 OW $280

Having a blast with this (initially was only going to list five or six), so will try to put up a few more books at some point today and keep the thread going (likely the evening). Sold a few now, and anyone who wants quicker service can PM me before I end the thread and I will send a mailing address for payment. Otherwise, sit tight, and maybe another will catch your eye :wishluck: . Have a great day everyone :whee:

A couple more late night offerings. One by general request and one for no other reason than I took the picture already for someone else to take a peek at...mmm Saturday night laziness lol

Marvel Spotlight 7 CGC SS 8.0 OWW pages Signed by Ploog

(0775094004)

Asking $80

IMG_0921.jpg

hm hm

How may I help you kind sir? :foryou:

My apologies to all for neglecting the thread over the weekend...Easter festivities, NCAA tourney...I got excuses!!! :D

Will list a few more today, as always requests are welcome (will be listing my one EC slab today if that piques anyone's interest).

hm hm

My apologies to all for neglecting the thread over the weekend...Easter festivities, NCAA tourney...I got excuses!!! :D

Will list a few more today, as always requests are welcome (will be listing my one EC slab today if that piques anyone's interest).

You may not be able to help him. He tends to be a ponderous, reflective individual. Put up a Hulk (or three) and his heart rate tends to increase.

:kidaround:

hm hm

You may not be able to help him. He tends to be a ponderous, reflective individual. Put up a Hulk (or three) and his heart rate tends to increase.

Was actually looking at that Mike Ploog auto :P

hm hm

Let's test Scott's theory :devil:

:news: Free Incredible Hulk 199 CGC 9.2 with purchase of any Signature Series book in this thread!!! :news:

:gossip: no picture at work, but will be happy to provide one to an interested party!

An after lunch EC. No horror in my collection, but picked this one up since it was such a good deal. Thinning the herd of slabs though and this one is up for grabs. Now back to work for me :P

Weird Fantasy 10 CGC 7.5 OWW pages

(0968598009)

Asking $225

IMG_0922.jpg

hm hm

Let's test Scott's theory :devil:

:news: Free Incredible Hulk 199 CGC 9.2 with purchase of any Signature Series book in this thread!!! :news:

:gossip: no picture at work, but will be happy to provide one to an interested party!

bah

Spideys? :shrug:

I've got a brutal deadline upon me and will need catharsis here and there. Browsing, buying, and/or avoiding going broke. :whistle:

I just told wifey she could have all my PayPal funds to pay her back for a good chunk of change she lent me during our courtship. :eek: We've had a good-natured back & forth about it for a dozen-plus years, but now I offered it and she's got her sights set on one of them iPads. :tonofbricks:

You got it (thumbs u

Will see if I can find a bargain amongst the Spideys to put up on the thread tonight...mid grade theater perhaps hm

Hope you get to use the iPad too...I hear this marriage thing is all about sharing...anything I need to know before I dive in a few months from now :eek:

Halftime!!! :gossip: Hell of a game by the way. Let's see how a few more Spideys do...here we have Aunt May with a gun...so do you feel lucky Spidey??? (me, I would feel fine...dollars to donuts she does not have the grip strength in those gnarled hands to pull the trigger...) :devil:

Amazing Spiderman 115 CGC 9.0 OW pages

(0988435003)

Asking $75

asm115.jpg

Versus the Hulk...an epic two-part series...David vs. Goliath, Butler vs. Duke, Coke vs. Pepsi...you name the rivalry it is all represented here!!!

Amazing Spiderman 119 CGC 7.0 W pages

(0949500008)

Asking $50

asm119.jpg

Halftime!!! :gossip: Hell of a game by the way. Let's see how a few more Spideys do...here we have Aunt May with a gun...so do you feel lucky Spidey??? (me, I would feel fine...dollars to donuts she does not have the grip strength in those gnarled hands to pull the trigger...) :devil:

how epic would that have been though..

defeat chameleon,vulture,ock,sandman,doo,lizard,electro,mysterio,gobby,kraven, etc

only to bite the dust at the hands of aunt may doh!

So who wins the fight? It's all quite obvious isn't it...I'm absolutely sure we are all in agreement as to who should win this throwdown...pretty basic stuff that we certainly would not need Secret Wars, Civil Wars, Infinity Wars, or additional altercations to figure out...right?!? hm

Amazing Spiderman 120 CGC 7.5 W pages

(0949500009)

Asking $70

asm120.jpg

how epic would that have been though..

defeat chameleon,vulture,ock,sandman,doo,lizard,electro,mysterio,gobby,kraven, etc

only to bite the dust at the hands of aunt may doh!

Yeah, but no cyborg, clone, or spider slayer Aunt May...just good old wheatcake flippin' May with a gun??? The humanity!!!! :eek: