• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold and Silver Slabs of Comics (the slabs of bacon are sold out)

92 posts in this topic

As promised a few more Superman Books...First appearance of Titano. How can you resist such in-depth characterization, exposition, and monkeys with kryptonite vision????

Answer: YOU CAN'T! BUY THIS BOOK!!! lol

Superman 127 CGC 3.5 CROW pages

(0151845005)

Asking $65

super127.jpg

Men from the future? Shooting hula hoops of death...only by cracking the slab and reading what is within can you learn the shocking secret origin of DC's Darkest Night

:jokealert: C'mon a little salesmanship gives me some creative license right?

Superman 128 CGC 3.5 OW pages

(0151845006)

Asking $65

super128.jpg

See I told you so!!! A black lantern ring has reanimated Lois into a horrible brain eating zombie (with lantern powers or something) :eek:

Superman 129 CGC 6.5 OW pages

(I have NO idea...those old labels are hell on the eyes)

Asking $120

super129.jpg

Well boys and girls...I have to head to lunch. Will catch up with PMs and maybe list another book or two later this afternoon (appointments for a few hours after lunch). Enjoy your Friday and remember....

In Cloudy day, In blackest night...

No ghost of Lois will give me a fright...

I can see the sun is nice and bright...

Forget these funny books, I'm going to fly a kite...

:insane:

lol The Supes are going quick aren't they? I can definately hook the thread up with some more spideys though. Here is one before I hit the sack at my cost and shipping since I have an upgrade coming in the mail :D Have a good night and I hope all is well...nothing but craziness here in Tuscaloosa planning the wedding this week :ohnoez:

Amazing Spiderman 38 CGC 8.0 OW pages

(0163301001)

Asking $125

asm38.jpg

lol The Supes are going quick aren't they? I can definately hook the thread up with some more spideys though. Here is one before I hit the sack at my cost and shipping since I have an upgrade coming in the mail :D Have a good night and I hope all is well...nothing but craziness here in Tuscaloosa planning the wedding this week :ohnoez:

(0163301001)

Asking $125

asm38.jpg

:takeit::banana:

(0163301001)

Asking $125

:takeit::banana:

Thanks Buddy :) I still owe you from our last trade... :sorry: Need any books in the 100's/200's? I will check for duplicates and if I have any I will throw a couple in your package when I ship out :whee:

^^

Great Books! If I had a few extra hundred I would pick up a few. Im surprised more havent sold.

Thanks for the kind words and early morning bump :D Just to remind everyone, I am more than happy to work payment plans or consider partial trades as well...just drop a line!

Summary list of what is left incoming...