• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold and Silver Slabs of Comics (the slabs of bacon are sold out)

92 posts in this topic

Spider-Man wants Duke to win.

Not sure on that one...is he not champion of the underdog...saviour of the downtrodden...pajama pants wearer of purity...I might have to put Spidey in the Bulldog Camp

Let's see... hm

Buy ASM 115, 119, and 120 as a set before the game ends with the final buzzer and get the set for $180

Wait and see if Butler wins...if they do Peter Parker gets the girl and it is $170 for the set... :D

Wait and see if Duke wins...if they do, Spidey is sad and the price goes up to $190 for the set :(

:devil: (offer ends midnight central time :) )

Only if Duke wins...if Butler wins it is $170 :D

If you are not a gambling man it's $180 right now... (thumbs u

Not that I have a huge vested interest in Butler...just thought I would make things a little more interesting ;)

Only if Duke wins...if Butler wins it is $170 :D

If you are not a gambling man it's $180 right now... (thumbs u

Not that I have a huge vested interest in Butler...just thought I would make things a little more interesting ;)

I know what you said. I think I should have added the :devil: guy to my original post. :grin:

An after lunch EC. No horror in my collection, but picked this one up since it was such a good deal. Thinning the herd of slabs though and this one is up for grabs. Now back to work for me :P

Weird Fantasy 10 CGC 7.5 OWW pages

(0968598009)

Asking $225

IMG_0922.jpg

Feldstein had those Sci-Fi covers down man!

You are absolutely right Speedy-D...love that cover!!!

Another updated list of the books in the thread...for the discriminating comic collector on the run without much time on his hands :D I went ahead and added a couple of price reductions as well. Will try to list another slab or two after lunch hour (thumbs u

:news: Action Comics 236 CGC 7.0 CROW $130 $115

:news: Amazing Spiderman 28 CGC 3.5 OW $75 $65

:whee: Amazing Spiderman 38 CGC 8.0 OW $125 SOLD!!!

Amazing Spiderman 115 CGC 9.0 OW $75

Amazing Spiderman 119 CGC 7.0 W $50

Amazing Spiderman 120 CGC 7.5 W $70

:news: Take ASM 115, 119, and 120 for $180 shipped!!!

Amazing Spiderman Annual 5 CGC 9.0 OWW $120

Batman 39 CGC 4.0 CROW $200

hm Batman 48 CGC 2.0 OW $110 ON HOLD

Chamber of Chills 5 CGC 6.5 OWW $130

:news: Detective Comics 296 CGC 6.0 OWW $70 $60

Fantastic Four 9 CGC 4.5 CROW $200 (free FF 140 CGC 9.2 with purchase at full asking price)

Flash Comics 50 CGC 2.0 $90

:news: Lady Luck 90 CGC 8.5 CROW pages $550 $500

:news: Marvel Spotlight CGC SS 8.0 OWW Signed by Ploog $80 $70 :gossip: no free Hulk with this book anymore, but a reduced price instead :)

:news: Mystery in Space 89 CGC 9.2 $240 $220

Silver Surfer 12 CGC 8.5 OW $65

Smash Comics 38 CGC 2.5 OWW $100

:whee: Superman 36 CGC 2.5 CROW $120 SOLD VIA PM!!!

:whee: Superman 38 CGC 2.5 CROW $120 SOLD VIA PM!!!

Superman 127 CGC 3.5 CROW $65

Superman 128 CGC 3.5 OW $65

Superman 129 CGC 6.5 OW $120

:news: Take Superman 127, 128, and 129 for $210 shipped!!!

Weird Fantasy 10 CGC 7.5 OWW $225

Whiz Comics 46 CGC 9.0 OW $280

Got this slabbed, so I have no idea if the name written in marker is an autograph from the creative team, or simply a previous owner ???

Swamp Thing 1 CGC 9.2 W pages

(cannot read the serial number from the scan...just ask if you need it :) )

Asking $180

IMG_0920.jpg

Nothing really witty to say about this one. Pretty much reflects the death of good girl art in my opinion... hm Sheena in loin cloth or Leopard Girl in some sort of ugly body suit...don't know...it's a tough call that one lol

Jungle Action 5 CGC 4.5 CROW pages

(0718015024)

Asking $50

ja5.jpg

Well boys and girls...the PMs have slowed down, and I have a couple other things to take care of, so I will be closing the thread at midnight tonight. If there are any books you would like to make an offer on, feel free :D

Tommorrow, I will send out invoices to the buyers. Thanks to everyone for the comments, sales, and good times. This is definitely something I will do again in the future (thumbs u

SE