• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and Bold 34 FIRST HAWKMAN!!!!! CGC 4.5

20 posts in this topic

Figured I would try this one again. Sorry for the Butt-ugly scan, can get a better pic tonight if so desired. 8 bucks shipping here in the states, we will figure it out to the rest of the world. Paypal preffered. Asking 375 OBO...and I mean BEST OFFER so PM away

Cr/OW pages

img012.jpg

This is a great price foor this book snd it deserves a bump.

Someone should grab it.

Maybe its the bad scan?? No one asked for a better pic though, there is literally NO interest in this book!

And its at least 25% off guide!

I sold a 6.5 on the boards a couple months ago at about 450, so they will sell at the right price. I think it's timing, taxes due in a couple weeks and prices are a little soft. I sold mine way under last sale according to GPA. You're right at 12-month GPA at 300, though last sale was 395. Just my 2c Hope it's somewhat helpful. Good luck with your sale.

Figured I would try this one again. Sorry for the Butt-ugly scan, can get a better pic tonight if so desired. 8 bucks shipping here in the states, we will figure it out to the rest of the world. Paypal preffered. Asking 375 OBO...and I mean BEST OFFER so PM away

Cr/OW pages

img012.jpg

:takeit: as per PM