• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do the sidekicks go?

19 posts in this topic

I thought this was good enough a topic to put up here. http://www.comicvine.com/news/when-the-originals-return-where-do-the-sidekicks-go/140773/

I don't know about you, but I'm a huge Wally West fan and it ticks me off to no end that they had to have Barry come back from the grave. I mean what hapens to Wally now?

& will we have more then TWO captain Americas?

And in answer to the question of where it goes, it goes on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.

I watched Billy Jack a few years ago. The story is still pretty good, but the acting was much better when I was a kid. It's almost unwatchable. :eek:

Cool Hand Luke, on the other hand. :cloud9:

I watched Billy Jack a few years ago. The story is still pretty good, but the acting was much better when I was a kid. It's almost unwatchable. :eek:

The editing on the Billy Jack movies certainly left much to be desired. Thats one series that didn't age very well.

The editing on the Billy Jack movies certainly left much to be desired. Thats one series that didn't age very well.

It sure didn't, but when I was a kid, Billy Jack was some cool mess. :sumo:

Cool Hand Luke is one of the best movies of all time. The egg eating scene alone is worth the price of admission.

Cool Hand Luke is one of the best movies of all time. The egg eating scene alone is worth the price of admission.

I prefer the car wash, actually. :cloud9:

Now we're talking. Great use of the A-B repeat button on your remote. Not that I've tried it. Just sayin.

Now we're talking. Great use of the A-B repeat button on your remote. Not that I've tried it. Just sayin.

CHL-car-wash.gif

Dice, if you don't get Forumite of the Year based upon that post alone, i have lost all faith in the concept of justice.

:acclaim:

I thought this was good enough a topic to put up here. http://www.comicvine.com/news/when-the-originals-return-where-do-the-sidekicks-go/140773/

I don't know about you, but I'm a huge Wally West fan and it ticks me off to no end that they had to have Barry come back from the grave. I mean what hapens to Wally now?

& will we have more then TWO captain Americas?

Your telling me... Im a HUGE Richard Grayson fan. Its gonna be sad seeing him not being batman anymore once bruce returns. Grayson can always go back to nightwing which is not that bad of a demotion but Wally cant just go back to being kid flash, he has 2 kids lol