• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Detective #411, high grade. 1st Talia... Sold!

6 posts in this topic

Good evening, folks! :hi: One book up for sale tonight...

Detective #411 in 7.5/8.0. 1st appearance of Talia, with a beautiful black cover by Neal Adams. Really pretty copy of a BA key that's been gaining steam these last few years. (This is one tough book above Fine...dealers just never have it in stock, and while I'm sure they exist I've actually not seen a better copy.)

Condition: Cover has a few light spine cracks & just a hint of NCB crease between the spine and the purple guy's knee. Very flat and glossy book, sharp edges, and clean back cover (small black mark in the LLC is a printing glitch). Nice white/OW pages, maybe straight OW at the absolute worst.

Yours for $44 plus $5/ship US/Canada. Thanks for looking, Bat-fans! (thumbs u

tec411.jpg

tec411back.jpg

Detective #411 in 7.5/8.0. 1st appearance of Talia, with a beautiful black cover by Neal Adams. Really pretty copy of a BA key that's been gaining steam these last few years. (This is one tough book above Fine...dealers just never have it in stock, and while I'm sure they exist I've actually not seen a better copy.)

Condition: Cover has a few light spine cracks & just a hint of NCB crease between the spine and the purple guy's knee. Very flat and glossy book, sharp edges, and clean back cover (small black mark in the LLC is a printing glitch). Nice white/OW pages, maybe straight OW at the absolute worst.

Yours for $44 plus $5/ship US/Canada. Thanks for looking, Bat-fans! (thumbs u

Sold via PM. :acclaim: Thanks all!

Jon!

:hi:

How's the rain down in NYC? CT is getting blasted (though Central CT hasn't been too bad--major flooding elsewhere though)

Oy, are we ever getting soaked down here these last 24 hours! I was awake at 5 in the morning from the howling winds and the pounding rain on the ACs and windows. And today, one of our windows randomly started leaking from its top frame (uh, WTF?). Ready for some sunny spring weather right about now... hopefully starting tomorrow. :wishluck:

Wow! That sold quickly!

And sorry to hear about the leak. I've been thrilled my basement shockingly stayed dry so far. Hopefully you don't have any significant issues over the night. Should be tapering off tomorrow and warming right up Thursday onward though! :headbang: