• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed. New Thread starts Friday

72 posts in this topic

Ummm It always said preacher #1 ss, I didn't edit anything. Just sayin'

:gossip:

First the title of the thread was "Time to pay the printer sale. Serb Walking Deads and SS WD." Then it changed to "Time for some oa." Then it changed to "Will sell my rare Pamela Anderson previously chewed gum collection for funds." Then it finally changed to "Preacher 1 SS."

Just saying.

:sumo:

Walking Dead 50 SS 9.6 Kirkman and Larsen. Larsen Sketch $110

th_d2Q1MC5qcGc.jpg

Serbian Walking Dead (Surrounded by the Dead)

1-13 including the rare 10 variant, I will not break up this lot and time payments are available. 3-13 and the 10 are in hand and the 1 & 2 are on their way. -f for any reason the 1 and 2 are destroyed or lost in the mail, a prorated refund will be made.

LOT price for all $550, the 1, 2 and 10 variant are extremely hard to track down.

Toe Tags #5 9.8 SS Romero and Castillo. $90.00 with sketch by castillo

th_tt5.jpg

Secret Invasion sketch cover Lance Sawyer (marvel masterpiece card set) $40

***this is raw, between a 9.0-9.2*** Cap America Cover th_capls.jpg

Secret Invasion sketch. Lance sawyer (see above) this is a raw book @9.4

$50 Peter Griffin as The Greatest American Hero th_gahls.jpg

Now for some goons and related goonness....

Satan's Sodomy Baby (2 copies) 1 signed on inside cover, one unsigned both VF+ $10 each

Goon 32 retailer variant NM $12 (1 copy)

Eric Powell Drawings, sketches and such book two (sketchbook), signed NM+ $25

Chew #1 Larrys Variant 9.8 $75

Preacher #1 SS 9.4 Ennis and Dillon $150

th_preach1.jpg

i'll have more scans and MOAR books on friday including a pat gleason zombie daredevil ss 9.8 dark avengers book, some 9.8 secret invasion blanks, punny limited series books and a whole lot more...but you still need to buy the carp i have listed here first.