• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed. New Thread starts Friday

72 posts in this topic

Now that I've gotten everything together, got everything sorted, I gots to pay the printer.

Shipping is $10.70 in the usa

Selling some deads.

****SEE REVISED LISTING BELOW***

First up Serb WD 3-13 (regular #10) (pics will be up tonight) ave grade VF-NM. Blah blah 500 copies each issue....yes they are hard to find and they have invincible on the flip side (piece of trivia, this wd series is actually Surrounded By The Dead, not the walking dead)

Walkind Dead 4 SS 9.6 Kirkman and Moore, Moore sketch. $170 SOLD VIA PM

Walking Dead 50 SS 9.6 Kirkman and Larsen. Larsen Sketch $110

Walking Dead 63 SS 9.8 quad signed Kirkman, Rathburn, Layman and Guillory. Sketch by Guillory $120 SOLD VIA PM

PM with any offers.

REVISED SERBIAN WALKING DEAD LISTING

Now offering 1-13 including the rare 10 variant, I will not break up this lot and time payments are available.

3-13 and the 10 are in hand and the 1 & 2 are on their way. -f for any reason the 1 and 2 are destroyed or lost in the mail, a prorated refund will be made.

LOT price for all $600, the 1, 2 and 10 variant are extremely hard to track down.

Also since I had an issue with shipping in the past few weeks, I say this, if you buy from my thread and I do not ship your books (books that I have in hand) within 3 days of payment, I will refund the total SHIPPING CHARGE plus $5.

I will provide a scan/pic of the dated receipt. I of course cannot speak for the USPS not delivering the books on time.