• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed....SOLD!

4 posts in this topic

Paypal preffered

Case has a crack on back behind label, does not affect grade. If you are the pressing type, this book is for you . The only defect I see is a slightly dented lower left corner. I would keep it, but trying to grab a few extra bucks for my sideshow statue coming in this week

120.00 shipped in the US

DSC06654.jpg

DSC06655.jpg

DSC06658.jpg

Paypal preffered

Case has a crack on back behind label, does not affect grade. If you are the pressing type, this book is for you . The only defect I see is a slightly dented lower left corner. I would keep it, but trying to grab a few extra bucks for my sideshow statue coming in this week

120.00 shipped in the US

DSC06654.jpg

DSC06655.jpg

DSC06658.jpg

:takeit:

Paypal preffered

120.00 shipped in the US

DSC06654.jpg

DSC06655.jpg

DSC06658.jpg

:takeit:

You got it!

Wow, that was faster than I expected, haha