• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM-TMNT 1

24 posts in this topic

6.5 Possible 7.0 In hand. There is just to much overall wear for anything higher, IMHO

I have a raw 8.0 Possible 8.5 W/Pages copy. There were a fair number of these books going through my local LCS a year or so after it was released. I had the opportunity to buy a very nice 9.4 W/pages copy back then. I regret not getting that copy. Who knew this book would become a valuable key back then?? Still a nice book to own!!

Thanks for the scan fix and the updated grades everyone. The place I purchased it from graded it a 6.5, and I just wanted to make sure it wasn't over graded. From the small amount of research I've done, this book seems to be a bit tough to predict how CGC will grade it.

Overall, I'm really happy about the book Finding it in any grade doesn't seem to be all that easy. Some of the ebay prices are absolutely insane.