• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: EC ARCHIVES & Walking Dead Trades 1-5 (slight catch)

1 post in this topic

i've had to pay my girlfriend's kidney bills (no insurance), which has kinda sapped my bank account. i've already bought tickets and planned a wondercon trip for my lady and her sister on sunday. could use a little more spending/gas money

i have the following books:

EC ARCHIVES:

haunt of horror vol. 1

crime suspenstories vol. 1

shock suspenstories vol. 2

Walking Dead Trades:

1-5

i'm asking $25 a piece for the EC archives ($50 regular), and $5 a piece for the Walking Dead trades. the EC archives are only about 2 months old. barely read (read one story in each book). no damage, except the cover to haunt of horror vol. 1 has a crease or two in it. the walking dead books are in good shape. the first vol. has a little wear to it, as it's a few years old. the rest look unread to me.

ok, here's the catch. i must have the money by saturday. i would prefer to sell these in person, and don't mind driving to someone if they're near pasadena/los angeles/the valley/brentwood/santa monica area, or if someone is willing to overnight a money order tomorrow i guess that's ok too. sorry, no paypal.