• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Ebay Green Lantern #158 Artwork from 1982

1 post in this topic

Hi, I'm going to list this GL 158 page on Ebay but I thought I'd offer it to Forum members first to see if there's any interest. It's from the Hal Jordan series copyright dated 1982 on the back. It's a six panel page drawn by Keith Pollard and inked by Mike DeCarlo and features GL battling a yellow Space Dragon, Uh-Oh!

The page is in excellent condition with nice white paper and dark inks. It's got some great images of GL and is over twenty years old. In the second panel the GL art extends beyond the edge of the panel so you get to see some artwork that got cut off from the printed page! Check out the picture and PM me an offer or any questions if you're interested. Priority Mail postage in the USA is $8 with Delivery Confirmation. Outside the US is okay but we'll have to work out the postage cost offline.

Thanks,

Dave H

gl158pg5.jpg