• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turf #1 (Image Comics) Limited Edition For Sale!!

17 posts in this topic

Offering pre-sell opportunity for next week's release of Turf #1 Larry's Comics Limited Edition exclusive variant(limited to 1000 copies)!

PLEASE NOTE: This is the approved variant exclusive cover though I am not sure whether the book will ship with or without the Larry's logo(we'll find out next week!).

TURF1LE.jpg

$12 per hand picked, high grade copy.

$6 shipping in US, PM for foreign shipping quote.

:takeit: or PM is fine to reserve, please do not reserve a copy unless you are prepared to pay for it. I will invoice prior to release of book.

From the Image website:

TURF #1 – GEM OF THE MONTH

story JONATHAN ROSS, art & cover TOMMY LEE EDWARDS

32 PAGES / FC $2.99

A four- issue hard boiled noir crime thriller with girls, guns, fangs and aliens.

New York, 1929. The height of prohibition. The cops turn a blind eye while the mobs run the city, dealing in guns, girls and illegal liquor. But the arrival of the mysterious Dragonmir Family from Eastern Europe with more of a taste for blood then booze co-incides with a series of brutal attacks on the gangsters themselves. As the gangs fall before the fangs, only handful of mobsters survive. But an unlikely alliance formed between tough guy Eddie Falco and a character from a LONG way from New York City – a long way from Earth in fact - offers the humans a glimmer of hope. As the strong willed young reporter Susie Dale from the Gotham Herald tries to survive in the middle of the maelstrom, and an ancient prophecy unfolds, no one can guess who’s going to win the battle for this particular slice of Turf.

Thanks for looking!

Is the cover significantly different than the regular cover?

(I had to go reread the email)

Suggested by the artist: B&W version of his cover with a monotone background and a newly colored logo.

This has been the "shyest" variant offering I've had, more PM :takeit: than in the thread!

I have another one to be posted soon, might have it up tonight!

Shipping to the UK?

PM sent but the gist of it is:

$13 for USPS Global Priority Flat Rate Envelope(shipped securely with cardboard) or $13 for boxed USPS First Class Mail International shipping

Got the books today! Nice placement of the store logo upper left.

There was a manufacturing issue(again!) though this time it was not limited to just this title, the publisher indicated it happened to many of the print runs of other books released this week. 70-80% of the two cases I looked through of this book had a ding/crease from something mechanical centered in the lower right quarter of the book, there were some high grade copies still to be had though, and those will be sent out ASAP! I do have a few more available as well.

turf.jpg