• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILL? BORED? PLAY THE PUNISHER GAME :o

20 posts in this topic

hmm... maybe 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I've read a lot of those kubert war books (although not in a long while) and that does seem familiar.

But "budda budda" was like a trademark in the early punisher books, I seem to recall it being only sporadic in the war books..

hmm... maybe 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I've read a lot of those kubert war books (although not in a long while) and that does seem familiar.

But "budda budda" was like a trademark in the early punisher books, I seem to recall it being only sporadic in the war books..

Well gee willikers - If it WAS used in those DC Silver Age books - well - how can it be a Bronze Age Marvel trademark - I mean - gosh and golly! (unless my memories are truly impinged by the times) - dagnabit! Or is is dagnabbit - or is it - dagnabitt - or is it - dagnabbitt? Oh lordy!

Well gee willikers - If it WAS used in those DC Silver Age books - well - how can it be a Bronze Age Marvel trademark - I mean - gosh and golly! (unless my memories are truly impinged by the times) - dagnabit! Or is is dagnabbit - or is it - dagnabitt - or is it - dagnabbitt? Oh lordy!

confused-smiley-013.gif

Dammit, codger-man, work with me!!

What I'm trying to say is that while it may have been used from time to time in the silver age war books it was used on like every 3rd or 4th page of the early issues of the "unlimited" punisher series. (Note: that's a modern not a bronze age series.... nothing makes a codger look more like a rickety old geriatric septegenerian than fu 893censored-thumb.gifng up his facts while trying to point out someone else's mistakes stooges.gifsmile.gif893applaud-thumb.giflaugh.gif)

Dammit, codger-man, work with me!!

What I'm trying to say is that while it may have been used from time to time in the silver age war books it was used on like every 3rd or 4th page of the early issues of the "unlimited" punisher series. (Note: that's a modern not a bronze age series.... nothing makes a codger look more like a rickety old geriatric septegenerian than fu 893censored-thumb.gifng up his facts while trying to point out someone else's mistakes stooges.gifsmile.gif893applaud-thumb.giflaugh.gif)

Bronty at twelve o'clock!!!! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda budda budda!

Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda budda budda!

Is this your way of summoning big-bellied Asian deities to grant you spelling skills beyond those of mortal ken? tongue.gif

Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda! Budda budda budda budda budda!

Is this your way of summoning big-bellied Asian deities to grant you spelling skills beyond those of mortal ken? tongue.gif

sign-funnypost.gifgrin.giftongue.gif