• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Swap Meet Sunday April 18th, 2010 Balt./Wash D.C Area FREE

33 posts in this topic

That's right the Olney, Maryland Comic Book Swap Meet is Back .

It happens Sunday April 18th from 11 am - 3pm

it's FREE and so is the coffee!

15 tables available set up and swap comics with fellow collector's.

Bring cash, bring comics, bring supplies, bring your friends, bring your neighbors!!

Location 3300 Olney-Sandy Spring rd. Olney, MD. 20832 in the spacious community room

Prior swapmeet with some pics

Help get the word out by PM ing your fellow boardies !! :idea:

I'm looking for Detective Comics 27-38, Action Comics 1-20 and any war Timelys. Hopefully somebody will bring these issues to the swap meet.

lol I think you were the only one who brought any Timely war books last time, Rob.

Count me in.

And for those that haven't been or don't know what to bring....just bring whatever you got that you might want to get rid of. You never know what other people are looking for.

I usually just bring some $1 books and some BA/SA stuff.

OK...so let's post up our "want lists".....

I'm looking for the following:

Graded DKR's - 9.6's - would consider some raws as well on #1 & 4.

FF# 75 and 77 - graded only - 8.5-9.2 range. I'm fine with CR/OW books. Centering is important. Minimal white spine acceptable (1/8" or less).

ASM#14 - looking for graded copies in the 5.5 or better range. But I can only do this if it's part of a trade. I can throw some cash down on a trade, but cannot buy one outright. Let me know what you want/need.

Actually, it's the same timing as the Capicons show in Tysons.

April 11 – Sunday 10a-3:30p – Tyson’s Shoff Promotions

April 18 – Sunday 10a-3p – Capicons Firehouse

Any of you guys going to be present at these two shows? I will most likely be at both. :ohnoez:

For those who need a coupon for the Tyson's show:

Subject: shoff promo sportscard & comic book show

To: pnshoff@aol.com

Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 1:32 PM

Hi,

Happy Easter, Happy Passover and Happy Spring. Just an early reminder of our upcoming Shoff Promotions Baseball & Sports Card Show PLUS our Comic Book & Nonsports Card ShowTogether again SUNDAY APRIL 11 10am-3:30pm at the Tysons Corner Va. Crowne Plaza.We will have a ballroom full of great collectibles for sale and we hope you can join us.

Nick Shoff

If you do not wish to receive these show notices; please e-mail us at pnshoff@aol.com

WITH THIS NOTICE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

$1 off Adult Admissions in your party; Only $1 admission : 18 years old & younger;

Free admission: 6years old & younger; This may NOT be combined with other Discounts or Offers