• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Swap Meet Sunday April 18th, 2010 Balt./Wash D.C Area FREE

33 posts in this topic

any interest in trading some TPB for a good read?

What trades are you looking to read? I've got a bunch of vertigo titles and some Astro City stuff that's really good.

What trades do you have that you recommend?

+1

Nice to meet you, John.

Sorry I didn't have any Aquaman books. :baiting:

Swap Meet was (again) a good time for me. Got some books and got rid of some.

Borkman....you need to sign up!!!! :sumo:

I picked up some nice Stevens books from Cavecarson and a few ASM's (45, 124, 125, 136) for the collection. Glenn hooked my up with some USM hardcovers as well. Had a great time!

Rob - your buddy left and never returned. Tell him if he's still interested in the Hulk #181 to get in touch w/ me. I'm sure we can work something out.

Next time, I'll come a little better prepared with my dollar books. I just grabbed a longbox. I need to sort and put some runs together.

Glenn - see you at the DC show. I'll bring you some trades for reading (Ennis Hellblazer) (thumbs u

And, thanks again to Mark for setting it up and hosting.

Chris, 13,000!!!!

Mark, thank you again for hosting.

Nice to see everyone again and a new face John.

There were alot of nice books there today but I was in trade mode as I have a new baby due in less than two weeks!!!

Next run I'll bring a few long boxes.

Chris, let's hope i wont be under a pile of diapers and will make it to DC!

Thanks for hosting the swapmeet Mark (thumbs u

At our next swap meet in June :wishluck:(when there are no other shows :wishluck:)I'll bring a lot more stuff.

Glen, bring the comics I was interested in to the next swapmeet (thumbs u

Rob - your buddy left and never returned. Tell him if he's still interested in the Hulk #181 to get in touch w/ me. I'm sure we can work something out.

Chrisco, I called him, he should be sending you a pm soon.

Maybe he could organize during WW Philly so people would have alternative to the dealer room. hm

Of course it would have to be in Philly. Captive audience.

Hey Mark,

If you are able to host a room again any chance we could get a meet on the books for Mid-June? Maybe the 13th or 20th?

That would be so cool!

The 20th I already know I work, and the 13th is a no go for me. :( Honfest and WWPhilly!