• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starting with SS books, Serb Walking Deads w/incentive to come as well

72 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, since the push for the comic and additional books is here, i'm pretty much selling off most of my books to fund the publishing company.

Shipping is however way the buyer wants it shipped. Books will be shipped within 3 business days of payment or the shipping is free.

:takeit: is cool, so are pm offers, timestamps prevail in the communications.

I will have most of my SS books, uni's and raws offered here.

Don't be afraid of sending an offer, i just woke up so who knows what i will accept.

Some books will be extremely expensive and time payments are cool for any purchase over $100 (either a single book or a bunch together)

It will start in a few minutes

Walkind Dead #50 Variant SS 9.6 Kirkman and Larsen with Larsen sketch $90

th_d2Q1MC5qcGc.jpg

Chew:

1 2nd print SS 9.8 Layman and Guillory $80

th_chew12nd.jpg

1 3rd Uni 9.8 SOLD! w00t!

th_chew13rd.jpg

1 Larry's 9.8 $70

th_chew1larrys.jpg

Preacher:

1 SS 9.4 Ennis and Dillon $150

th_preach1.jpg

Toe Tags #5 SS 9.8 Romero and Castillo, Sketched by Castillo $90

th_dHQ1LmpwZw.jpg

Dark Avengers 1 SS 9.8 Sketched by Pat Gleason artist from GLA Corps (zombie Daredevil) SOLD! w00t!

th_pgsketch.jpg

Dawn of The Dead 1 SS 9.6 Romero and ARGENTO $450 (this is firm, no movement on price, only 5 ss of Argento)

th_dotd.jpg

WOW - Argento? Excellent! :cloud9:

About $400 outside of my price range, but excellent all the same! Some horror fan will be really happy with this one.

and now the goons and related powell stuff...

ALL BOOKS ARE vf-nm+ $140 for all?

Dark Horse:

20 x2

23 x2

24 x2

26 heroes

32 retailer

33 (poop potato!)

Satan's Sodomy Baby X2 (1 is signed inside cover)

Eric Powell Drawings, sketches and such book two

th_goon2.jpgth_c3NiLmpwZw.jpgth_SU1HMDAxMDctMjAxMDA0MDEtMTI1Ni5qcGc.jpg

Now for something you haven't seen much since last years SDCC...

Cliff Rathburn"s Sketchbook ROTTEN Perfect bound, signed inside cover raw possible 9.8

$40

th_crsketch.jpg

and a character that marvel hasn't beaten to death yet...

Deadpool Merc With A Mouth #1 variant @9.6 because of a llc bump on bc. $12

th_dpmwam.jpg

Dawn of The Dead 1 SS 9.6 Romero and ARGENTO $450 (this is firm, no movement on price, only 5 ss of Argento)

th_dotd.jpg

WOW - Argento? Excellent! :cloud9:

About $400 outside of my price range, but excellent all the same! Some horror fan will be really happy with this one.

time payments :baiting:

Surrounded By The Dead (Serbian Walking Dead) 1-13 set including the #10 variant limited to 100

th_serbs.jpgth_serb10.jpg

bonus incentive:

If the Serbs are sold, the buyer has the option to be the hero in my next novel...

th_redband.jpg

You will forever be known as the hero in a novel. Some have paid upwards of $5k just to be names in books...I offer this exclusive opportunity to anyone who buys the serbian books...

You will get billing in the book every time the character is named, you will be mentioned as the hero on the website and 4 copies of the book when it releases in late summer.

$500 for the serbs and immortality...really isn't that much is it?

SOLD!

:takeit: with time pay

Surrounded By The Dead (Serbian Walking Dead) 1-13 set including the #10 variant limited to 100

bonus incentive:

If the Serbs are sold, the buyer has the option to be the hero in my next novel...

th_redband.jpg

You will forever be known as the hero in a novel. Some have paid upwards of $5k just to be names in books...I offer this exclusive opportunity to anyone who buys the serbian books...

You will get billing in the book every time the character is named, you will be mentioned as the hero on the website and 4 copies of the book when it releases in late summer.

bonus incentive:

th_redband.jpg

(worship)

So Cool!

I love helping out a fellow artist! Best of luck with your project!!!

bonus incentive:

th_redband.jpg

(worship)

So Cool!