• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH Mix of DC MARVEL WARRENS GA SA 10% Off <<<CLOSED>>>

50 posts in this topic

Hello gang, cleaning house, I'm going to be listing a few books for sale here.

I'll post a few now and add to the list over time.

Some books have been offered here before.

Now the terms and conditions :blahblah:

According to board guidelines, I'll be posting prices, but offers are also welcomed.

All books sold with 100% 7-day money-back guarantee, buyer, to pay return postage on CGC certified books,

If I do list any raw, I'll give you 10 days to evaluate the book and pay the return postage if the buyer disagrees with my grading.

I use Overstreet Grading Guide, however as we all know grading can be subjective.

I'm not a dealer, these are simply books I'm will to sell to make room (and cash) for other books.

Pricing will be based on Overtreet Price Guide or, in some cases my investment into the book.

I welcome comments on my prices and grades (If again I do list any raw books).

I will respond to all queries and comments, by PM or postings.

Random postings are also welcome. What the heck are we doing this for if not to have fun (shrug)

I'm cool as far as references go :cool:

I've been here a while and I have bought books from a fair number of the message board members

(and sold to some as well) who can attest to my almost obsessive communication and prompt response.

I have a 100% rated on ebay (pjkid) and perfectly clean paypal record.

Never have I had a problem that wasn't amicably worked out.

:takeit: reserves the book and $10 ships it anywhere within the US

(unless listing states price includes shipping).

Buyer pays actual shipping costs to other parts of the world.

You can PM me for an estimate, but whatever it costs me is what you will pay.

Time-payments are also possible, PM me for details.

Combined shipping on slabs: pay only $10 to ship the 1st slab,

$5 to ship each additional slab.

Payment via paypal is preferred, however checks and money orders are ok as well.

Books will ship immediately with with paypal and after funds clear with the later.

I'll toss a book or two or three asap and add to them as soon as I'm able to.

Happy Holiday!

1st up :) this one has been listed here before, albeit "raw". I decided I should have it graded to dispel any doubts about the grade, and discovered I was way-off with my estimatino, and the book only graded a 5.5. However, I can say with confidence the book looks a LOT better than the grade point so I guess it suffered because of tape stains inside the book. They're almost unnoticeable from the outside, but they are there just the same. This book was professionally restored by Susan Ciccone, who removed all of the scotch tape that someone put behind the front cover (for no apparent reason) neutralized the acids, cleaned the stains and repaired what ever tears remained. I have plenty of before and after photos of the book prior to being slabbed.

The last issue before the formation of the Justice Society, an iconic cover and an important book.

ALL STAR #2 5.5 (Apparent) Asking $700 $650

OSPG $500 in G (2.0) $1000 in VG (4.0)

FRONT

allstar2frontslab.jpg

BACK

allstar2backslab.jpg

BEFORE SLABBING

P1020489.jpg

P1020490.jpg

P1020493.jpg

P1020495.jpg

P1020494.jpg

BEFORE RESTORATION

ALLSTARcover-1.jpg

ALLSTARinside.jpg

Next up :grin: a book I purchased off a board member and decided to have one unsightly fold on the cover pressed and color touched by Matt Nelson, who suggested I also have a small split on the spine sealed.

I have photos of the book prior to restoration and slabbing.

This book should be a deal at my original cost, prior to the restoration and slabbing :P

With The classic Feldstein Science Fiction cover

WEIRD SCIENCE-FANTASY ANNUAL #2 6.0 (apparent) $300 $280

OSPG $160 in G (2.0) $320 in VG (4.0) $480 in Fine (6.0)

wsa2c.jpg

wsa2b.jpg

Next up :cry: a Golden Age goodie here. Sorry about the blurry photo, I took this with a digital camera a few months back for insurance purposes and I haven't had a chance to scan it. I will do so asap. Let me know if you need to see one and I'll try to get to it sooner.

WONDER WOMAN #15 4.5 (White pages!) :news:SOLD

ww15.jpg

Next up :P another Golden Age goody here. Again, I apologize for the blurry photo, I took this with a digital camera a few months back for insurance purposes and I haven't had a chance to scan it. I will do so asap. Let me know if you need to see one and I'll try to get to it sooner.

WONDER WOMAN #14 3.5 (Off-White) :news:SOLD

ww14.jpg

Next up :D everyone should have one of these!

Shazam! #1 (DC, 1973) CGC NM 9.4 (W)

OSPG $75 in NM- (9.2)

Take this one for $50 $40 + $10 shipping. :news:SOLD VIA PM

shazam1C.jpg

And one more before I take a break :/ this one with a Frazetta cover.

BLAZING COMBAT #3 8.0 CR/OW

OSPG price of $47 in grade (8.0)

Take this one for $47 $40 + $10 shipping

blazingcombat3C.jpg

Next up the first RAW book :o recently purchased off a board member as a NM+ (9.6) after I bought it I found another already graded copy, so I'm flipping with this one at cost.

Never opened or read by me.

CONAN #24 NM+ (9.6) RAW This one for $100 shipped. :news:SOLD

conan24.jpg

Time to walk the dog :hi:

Next up the first RAW book :o recently purchased off a board member as a NM+ (9.6) after I bought it I found another already graded copy, so I'm flipping with this one at cost.

Never opened or read by me.

CONAN #24 NM+ (9.6) RAW This one for $100 shipped.

conan24.jpg

Time to walk the dog :hi:

:takeit: