• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I the only one that loves this book?

28 posts in this topic

Beautiful book. Comics ain't just superheros.

Maybe not, but Bugs Bunny would beat the snot out of Superman in a fight.

True....but Bugs cheats. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Who could NOT love the adventures of a transvestite bunny ?

first bugs could be supes and now bugs is a cheater :o

He's a vile, long legged, carrot eatin' freebooter. GOD BLESS...

P.S. I picked up a collection of Bugs cartoons at a thrift shop a while back, timeless, I still love them as much as ever.....Marvin the Martian :cloud9:

Beautiful book. Comics ain't just superheros.

Maybe not, but Bugs Bunny would beat the snot out of Superman in a fight.

True....but Bugs cheats. GOD BLESS...

P.S. Who could NOT love the adventures of a transvestite bunny ?

first bugs could be supes and now bugs is a cheater :o

He's a vile, long legged, carrot eatin' freebooter. GOD BLESS...

P.S. I picked up a collection of Bugs cartoons at a thrift shop a while back, timeless, I still love them as much as ever.....Marvin the Martian :cloud9:

now marvin I would not want to meet down a dark back alley

Yellow (with red) cover, 1st Bugs, Daffy, Porky and Elmer. What's not to love?

:cloud9:

Superman is iconic as the first super hero and burned into the history of comic books forever; but this book, Peanuts, Disney are perhaps more nostalgic than iconic but I would bet it depends on who you ask.

Bugs and Loonie Toons are true classics and always amaze me how less valued they are than Super hero books. Me, I got stuck buying both super hero books and funny books and now have to divide my available cash between them.

lol

Superman is iconic as the first super hero and burned into the history of comic books forever; but this book, Peanuts, Disney are perhaps more nostalgic than iconic but I would bet it depends on who you ask.

Bugs and Loonie Toons are true classics and always amaze me how less valued they are than Super hero books. Me, I got stuck buying both super hero books and funny books and now have to divide my available cash between them.

lol

My fondest television moments are of watching Bugs and the other Loonie Toon characters on Saturday mornings. It just didn't get better than that as a kid.

lol

I also have very fond memories of watching Bugs on Saturday morning. My son and I watch it together now (although he is moving on from it now :sorry:). I just love the way Bugs was drawn on this comic. I am not sure who will buy it, but I hope it ends up in someones permanant collection.

My fondest television moments are of watching Bugs and the other Loonie Toon characters on Saturday mornings. It just didn't get better than that as a kid.

lol

and it is where I first learned to love classical music. Bugs and Elmer do the Barber of Seville