• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 1.5 Signed by Stan Lee (on the slab)

16 posts in this topic

It's almost like I have a Spidey fetish...

Bought this from a fellow collector a while ago who decided to have Stan Lee sign his slabbed AF 15 in the presence of ACE (Autograph Certification Experts). Certificate is includes. # is C 7751.

Interestingly, the book is extensively wrapped in tape. Guess that's why it's a 1.5 (shrug)

Just a note about the cgc label scan, it looks like there's a crack just right of "Grade." That's an artifact of the scan. No crack whatsoever.

Price includes priority shipping. I accept PayPal, MO, and personal check.

And thanks for looking!

Amazing Fantasy #15

Price: $2400 $2300

Condition: 1.5 Universal - Off-White pages

af_15_front_thumb_copy_2.jpg af_15_back_thumb_copy_2.jpg af_15_label_thumb_copy_2.jpg af_15_ace_cert_thumb_copy_2.jpg

I can see it...but what info do you want about it that's not already given?

Here's the response from ACE rep.:

----------------------------------

Pete,

yes that is a valid number that we have issued for item. I'm not sure why it is not in the system, so I will have to look into that when I get back into the office on Wednesday. I will email you on Wednesday as soon as locate the record for this certificate number and update it in the system so you can verify it online. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Justin Priddy

President

Autograph Certification Experts, LLC

Pete,

yes that is a valid number that we have issued for item. I'm not sure why it is not in the system, so I will have to look into that when I get back into the office on Wednesday. I will email you on Wednesday as soon as locate the record for this certificate number and update it in the system so you can verify it online. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Justin Priddy

President

Please post reponse on Wednesday...I am in the market, wanted a sig series, but this might do.

Pete,

Regards,

Justin Priddy

President

Please post reponse on Wednesday...I am in the market, wanted a sig series, but this might do.

Will do.

Pete,

Regards,

Justin Priddy

President

Will do.

Not sure what the deal is, but I haven't yet heard from the ACE owner in regards to why this particular item is not registered in their database. I've followed up and still waiting to hear from him. Sorry, wish I could speed things up.

It's almost like I have a Spidey fetish...

Bought this from a fellow collector a while ago who decided to have Stan Lee sign his slabbed AF 15 in the presence of ACE (Autograph Certification Experts). Certificate is includes. # is C 7751.

Interestingly, the book is extensively wrapped in tape. Guess that's why it's a 1.5 (shrug)

Just a note about the cgc label scan, it looks like there's a crack just right of "Grade." That's an artifact of the scan. No crack whatsoever.

Price includes priority shipping. I accept PayPal, MO, and personal check.

And thanks for looking!

Amazing Fantasy #15

Price: $2300 $2200

Condition: 1.5 Universal - Off-White pages

af_15_front_thumb_copy_2.jpg af_15_back_thumb_copy_2.jpg af_15_label_thumb_copy_2.jpg af_15_ace_cert_thumb_copy_2.jpg

Price reduced.