• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From the Ari Gold Collection

28 posts in this topic

James Brown used to exhort on the virtues of the Fantastic Four and what they stood for in society. whether it's true or not...I trust his judgement.

and now, for something completely Ari Gold -

Dscf5086.jpg

That really is a nice book and when I get a #4 I can only dream of it looking as good as yours. I am curious however if you posted it here because it's been restored? The reason I ask is the spine looks a little touched up to me.

HAPPY EASTER

if it's part of the Ari Gold collection, it must be restored. yes indeed, it is posted here as it is restored.

Ok thanks, really nice book. (worship) I could barely tell it looked restored but wasn't sure. (shrug) I would like to see more of this Ari Gold collection. :insane:

if it's part of the Ari Gold collection, it must be restored. yes indeed, it is posted here as it is restored.

Ok thanks, really nice book. (worship) I could barely tell it looked restored but wasn't sure. (shrug) I would like to see more of this Ari Gold collection. :insane:

I'll have lloyd set it up.....LLLOYD??!!!! LLOOYYYYDD?!?! get in here.... :devil:

More Ari Gold please. :baiting:

I just got this book from Ari. I can't do anyting with it until -script clearance....

I can, however, say that it's clean as all **** and should've graded higher...

hug it out....

tos39awesome.jpg

as Devo once said, 'it's a beautiful world we live in...'

More Ari Gold please. :baiting:

I just got this book from Ari. I can't do anyting with it until -script clearance....

I can, however, say that it's clean as all **** and should've graded higher...

hug it out....

tos39awesome.jpg

as Devo once said, 'it's a beautiful world we live in...'

That's a restroed book? WHAT A POS!!!!!!!!!11111 I hate restro. That would bug me so much to own a restro book that I couldn't even enjoy the story. Next thing I know you're going to tell me that the book is a 9.2. That's the worst grade ever. it's like a D plus. "D plus what?" That's what I'd like to know.

Just kidding FOOM. Nice book.