• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 4 CGC 9.4 Best!

28 posts in this topic

Hmmm - another Uk bidder on the high dollar stuff. Could this be the big time ComicLink buyer - the lone bsd collector that has been speculated about? I talked with another big time ebay seller and he said that one buyer in Australia bought $3000 in books last week and had put in for another $2000. Don't know the exchange rate with Australia but it looks like foreign buyers have a definite edge over the home team right now thanks to the huge fed defecit hurting the dollar exchange rate. Thanks George W!

So, PGC mint tried to sell on comiclink for the same price they had it up for? That doesnt sound like him, maybe th crash is coming

Actually, that book was listed on Comiclink at about $19,000 for the longest time, then suddenly, it got jacked up to $24,000. I think Mark is trying to sell the book at a peak point in the market.

The one thing about eBay, you (as a buyer) finally find out if you have competition for a particular book or not.

I can't say hes the one buying all the heavy boys, but he is the biggest dealer in the UK!

I do know he only buys things like this for 'ready and waiting' buyers, maybe there is a UK buyer behind him?

Yeah, creaming or light tanning.

That would scare me off.

Not that I could ever afford a 9.4... 27_laughing.gif

But if a 4.5/5.0 that I wanted to buy had that I'd stay clear.

I'd rather have a date stamp.

They don't get worse over time like tanning. gossip.gif

Just what is that mark to the right of THING's head??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
That's part of the art! Amazingly enough, there is an old thread discussing what exactly is that flying "thing"! smirk.gif