• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #94 CGC 9.0

18 posts in this topic

Hi All,

First I'd like to thank everyone that took the time to check the TC X-men books I had listed yesterday. I didn't lose my shirt on them, in fact, I actually walked away with shirt intact, but maybe ragged a little bit from wrenching it so much! grin.gif

Anyway, I'd like to bring your attention to what I have closing today- a 15 book ASM run from 177-200 and four CGC books including X-Men #94 in 9.0. The run on average grades FN and each book is listed separately. I won't list all the links here but you can see a list of all my comics using this link:

W. R. Collectibles Comics Gallery

Here are the 4 CGC books

X-MEN 61 CGC 8.0 2ND SAURON, NO RESERVE! auction listing

FANTASTIC FOUR 77 CGC 9.4 EDENWALD, NO RESRV! auction listing

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 88 CGC 9.2 DOC OC, NO RSRV auction listing

X-MEN 94 CGC 9.0 NEW XMEN BEGIN, NO RESERVE! auction listing

I also have plenty of other ASM and UXM books up for auction and I invite you to check them out. I offer reasonable shipping rates and will readily combine items for shipping to save you a few bucks. Thanks for the read and good luck!

Do you have a store in Cumberland? It's kind of far from me, but I make it up that way every so often (friend's have places at Deep Creek).

Have you ever gone to the Tyson's show (you could head down Rt. 7)? If you ever head down there, there are a few of us on the boards here that attend pretty regularly.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Actually I don't have a brick and mortar store (yet). I do have a fairly nifty online store that I designed myself and opened a few weeks ago. There may be a few bugs in it though! Otherwise, I run everything out of my little apartment! grin.gif I know Deep Creek Lake pretty well. And I almost went to the TC show this past weekend, but all the snow and ice up here kept me pretty occupied! mad.gif I'm also an acquaintance of darthdiesel a regular on the boards here.

I'm also an acquaintance of darthdiesel a regular on the boards here.

Darthdiesel? The postal nut? I would be wary of that guy. He's a ticking time-bomb!!!! tongue.gif (Seriously though, he's one of the best!)

Next time you head to Tyson's, give us a head's up and we can meet up.

Chris