• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper & Modern Indy sets/runs/singles

88 posts in this topic

All right, how do I put this? Lost my job (my place of employment no loner exists actually), dog has some kind of skin problem, bills, going back to school, getting married, blah blah blah. Basically, I am an ebay ad, but no one has died and I didn't find these comics in my uncle's attic. :/

In this thread I'm going to be listing mainly some copper/modern indy sets/runs. Some really good reads! Much of the stuff will work out to about a $1 an issue, give or take. I'm just grabbing from a few boxes so this could be really random.

I have 1000's and 1000's of comics from superhero to indy, silver to modern. So if you have any requests, feel free to toss them out there. The only thing that is off limits is CGC'd Crows. Sorry Nick and Chris. lol

As usual, :takeit: rules the day. Shipping will be exact. Your choice: Media, Priority, or Fedex.

Thanks for looking!

Anything Goes 1-6 (Cerebus, TMNT, Flaming Carrot, Usagi, Alan Moore, S Kieth, N Adams, etc)

VF to NM: $12

DSC00743.jpg

Looks cool...never seen this series before!

:takeit:

Sold! Thanks!

It's a great little anthology/mini that Fantagraphics put out.

Back to the posting...