• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Walking Dead to Crow about that are Under Locke & Key until you buy dem CLOSED

83 posts in this topic

Those prices were nuts for what the books look like. Those specific copies had been up for ages too, I remember seeing them when I looked at this book months ago. Hopefully the buyer is happy with the books.

Those prices were nuts for what the books look like. Those specific copies had been up for ages too, I remember seeing them when I looked at this book months ago. Hopefully the buyer is happy with the books.

Even Darryl only graded them at VF/NM and he usually grades everything at NM :roflmao:

Having said that I hope who ever brought them are happy with what they get (thumbs u

Let us know when they get there. :baiting:

I may just offer Silver acre £11 pounds, then who ever brought the books would get an e-mail saying he had them up by mistake and have their order cancelled :insane:

:jokealert:

Let us know when they get there. :baiting:

lol Not me, my friend.

To be honest, I think I'm done buying books from the UK unless it's a slab. Twice I've bought raw books from over there and both times I've received them damaged :( Both times it was a pretty badly bent corner.

To be honest, I think I'm done buying books from the UK unless it's a slab. Twice I've bought raw books from over there and both times I've received them damaged :( Both times it was a pretty badly bent corner.

My raw books always get Stateside unharmed. :sumo:

My raw books always get Stateside unharmed. :sumo:

Well, I wish you would've been the seller :(

Both times it was just a random ebay seller, no one from the boards that I'm aware of. The last time it was my Liberty Comics #2 Jim Lee variant, I was sad.

Jerel, I'm sorry if we've derailed you here. But you're getting lots of buzz for when you get ready to sell your new book ;)
It's OK, Kathryn :) .

Which reminds me...

I still have two graded books for sale:

Walking Dead -script Book CGC 9.8

DSC000411.jpg

Now $125 :baiting:

Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows #3 Bode Shadow Variant CGC 9.8

DSC000441.jpg

Now $40

SOLD

My shipping/packaging department remains on standby for the next purchase :grin: .

DSC000312.jpg

Jerel, I'm sorry if we've derailed you here. But you're getting lots of buzz for when you get ready to sell your new book ;)
It's OK, Kathryn :) .

Which reminds me...

I still have two graded books for sale:

Walking Dead -script Book CGC 9.8

DSC000411.jpg

Now $125

Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows #3 Bode Shadow Variant CGC 9.8

DSC000441.jpg

Now $40

My shipping/packaging department remains on standby for the next purchase :grin: .

DSC000312.jpg

I see you let your cat do all the shipping/packing lol

I tried to get my cat to help me pack some stuff,but all she gave me the EVIL LOOK!!!!! lol