• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A Few Atlas 50’s War books nice mid-grade Reduced 20%

13 posts in this topic

Up for sale are some nice Atlas War books from the 50’s in mid-grade with nice gloss left on the covers. They are from an original owner collection and have tan to cream pages or nicer. I sold some from the same collection on the boards and the buyers was very pleased. I hate to let these go, but I have C2E2 in two weeks. You know the story.

:news: Books now 20% off listed price

I believe that I have them priced fairly, but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

PM offers are welcome.

Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (minus shipping costs) as long as the book is returned in the same condition within 7 days of receipt.

No sales to people on the probation list.

Shipping USPS priority in box is $8 in USA. Canada or overseas is USPS priority or USPS Express, I will charge what it costs me. I ship within 48 hours of payment received.

Paypal personal is preferred but I will take a money order.

Posting the :takeit: in the thread wins out over PM negotiations.

Thanks for looking!

Battle #27: Nice solid book with great cover gloss. Has some minor spine creases, FC has small corner crease on the bottom corner, has 3 white marks on the back cover. Cream to off-white pages. This book is beautiful in hand with great colors and gloss.

6.0 $35.00

scans574.jpg

scans575.jpg

Battle-Front #25: Nice solid book with edge chipping problem on the right edge and some spine creases. The book is in nice shape except for the chipping and the browning cover. Cream to tan pages

3.5 $15.00

I seem to have lost the back cover scan. Ask if you want to see it.

scans012-2.jpg

Men’s Adventures #20: Beautiful Russ Heath cover. Great gloss and color on the cover, the cover has some corner creasing and small spine chips on the bottom edge FC. Cream to off-white pages

4.5/5.0 SOLD

scans010-3.jpg

scans011-2.jpg

War Comics #34: Another nice solid book, the main problem is minor corner crease on the FC bottom corner. Small 1/8” tear on bottom edge FC. Feels great in your hands.

Cream to off-white pages

6.0/6.5 $35.00 SOLD

scans014-2.jpg

scans015-1.jpg

War Comics #34: Another nice solid book, the main problem is minor corner crease on the FC bottom corner. Small 1/8” tear on bottom edge FC. Feels great in your hands.

Cream to off-white pages

6.0/6.5 $35.00

scans014-2.jpg

scans015-1.jpg

:takeit:

Cream to off-white pages

6.0/6.5 $35.00

scans014-2.jpg

scans015-1.jpg

:censored:

Cream to off-white pages

6.0/6.5 $35.00

scans014-2.jpg

scans015-1.jpg

^^ Thanks

Cream to off-white pages

6.0/6.5 $35.00

scans014-2.jpg

scans015-1.jpg

:censored:

That's what I said.

One more to throw out for the thread.

War Comics #18: Great gloss and colors, beautiful Atlas greatness. The bottom staple is loose but connected and when the book lies flat it has a slight bend that raises the bottom right edge. Cream to off-white pages.

4.5 $20.00

scans595.jpg

scans596.jpg

Men’s Adventures #20: Beautiful Russ Heath cover. Great gloss and color on the cover, the cover has some corner creasing and small spine chips on the bottom edge FC. Cream to off-white pages

4.5/5.0 SOLD

scans010-3.jpg

scans011-2.jpg

Sold per PM

Thanks (thumbs u