• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first post.

18 posts in this topic

Hey folks nice to be here.

I want to collect Spiderman (Amazing and Spectacular) from the time period when I was reading them as a kid.

Can someone tell me issues numbers from 1977-1982?

Thanks and I look forward to many more posts and fun with you all.

I want to collect Spiderman (Amazing and Spectacular) from the time period when I was reading them as a kid.

Welcome to the boards :applause: From one Spidey fan to another,you certainly won't stop at those issue numbers. :hi:

Welcome to the boards :applause: From one Spidey fan to another,you certainly won't stop at those issue numbers. :hi:

What if he had a tragic Spiderman underoos accident in December, 1976, and then, while leaning in to kiss his first girlfriend in January, 1983, she noticed his Spiderman backpack, and went "ewwww, you're a NERD!'....? What if you're encouraging him to relive horrifying childhood memories by suggesting he collect something beyond those particular runs?

Huh? You ever think of that...? Well?

What if he had a tragic Spiderman underoos accident in December, 1976, and then, while leaning in to kiss his first girlfriend in January, 1983, she noticed his Spiderman backpack, and went "ewwww, you're a NERD!'....? What if you're encouraging him to relive horrifying childhood memories by suggesting he collect something beyond those particular runs?

WOW! You must have deep seeded issues,I'm sorry dude :sorry:

:jokealert:

WOW! You must have deep seeded issues,I'm sorry dude :sorry:

:jokealert:

lol

;)

I hate when that happens

Welcome meat errr I mean n00b.........DAMMIT!

:hi:

;) I like the Spec Spiderman run too.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Strangely enough I did have Spiderman underoos but NEVER a Spidey backpack.

I guess that makes me only half nerd?

Yea putting this collection will be fun and with all of you folks to help me along it should be a good learning experiance to.