• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper/Modern, with a bit o Bronze SALE! REDUCED..10-20%off!!!

155 posts in this topic

REDUCED...

:o Take 10% off all individual listings $100 or more :o

:insane: Take 20% off individual all listings less than $100 :insane:

Only 11 hours left until sale ends....... (thumbs u

Looking to scrounge up some funds for a nice purchase :banana:. Rather than moving these books on the Bay, Ill give the fine folks here first crack :) .

There will be both slabs and raw, cheap and pricey, common and RARE(for Greggy lol ) .

If there is something you would like to see and you think i might have it, ask away ;) .

The sale will run from tonight starting at 8pm CST through Friday night 12am CST.

DA RULZ.....

:takeit: wins, via 1st unedited timestamp.

-Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation.

-Payment will be via Paypal. I will be sending out all :grin: invoices Friday night, right after the sale ends.

:o IMPORTANT INFO :o : payment is due the NEXT DAY on Saturday, April 10th 2010 by HIGH NOON :sumo: , as I need to use the funds to make my purchase, dig?!

So I kindly ask, if you intend to purchase a book, please follow da rulz (thumbs u , otherwise I COME GET CHU :sumo:

:o:insane: MORE IMPORTANT INFO :insane::o : If by some chance you decide to make a purchase AND you will be attending C2E2 next week here in Chicago, i will gladly hold your purchase for pickup at the show :headbang: ; saving you shipping $ and me a trip to da PO :grin: .

Clock starts in 2 hours............

Still pickin thru my longs......i will b posting titles issue #'s grades and prices first, scans will be attached as they are completed. God, what to sell..what to sell... doh!