• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6.5 Longboxes of Dirt Cheap DC must go: RECAP on page 28: 20-30% DISCOUNTS!

299 posts in this topic

Omega Men Lot - (6 Books) - Avg. READERS - Lot Price: $1.50

Includes the following issues: 3-5, 9-10, 20. These have some kind of funky water damage/waviness to them that I have no idea how it got there. Good for reading though at two bits a piece. #3 is the first appearance of Lobo.

OmegaMenLot.jpg

The Phantom Lot - (15 Books) - Avg. 8.0 - Lot Price: $3.00

Includes the following issues:

1988 Mini-Series: 1, 3-4

1989 Regular Series: 1-9, 11-13

These are all unread, though the following issues of the regular series have upc stickers on them and I consider them readers: 1-3, 5. Condition of all books in this lot would be 9.2ish without them.

PhantomLot.jpg

Misc. P Lot - (5 Books) - Avg. 9.2-9.4ish - Lot Price: $3.00

Pride and Joy (Vertigo): 1-3 (Garth Ennis)

The Prisoner: Book A (Offshoot of the fantastic 1960's UK spy show) - by Dean Motter of Mr. X fame. Prestige format.

Ragman 2

P-MiscLot.jpg

These are all unread, though the following issues of the regular series have upc stickers on them and I consider them readers: 1-3, 5. Condition of all books in this lot would be 9.2ish without them.

PhantomLot.jpg

:takeit:

Ike

PhantomLot.jpg

:takeit:

Ike

Added. Thank you!

I think you're getting close to that mark where you can get something free that I posted earlier :baiting:

Which reminds me, I need to come up with some moar free stuff or contest of some kind. I'll ruminate on it while having some dinnar.

Freebie time! To be eligible to receive the freebies, you must have either already purchased or will purchase something from this thread prior to it's close.

In celebration of our own Shiverbone's new postcard release (which I will happily be a recipient of), post a picture of the following to get the lot of Bronze age DC readers below.

Your Task: In Matthew's Flickr gallery, there is a painting next to 'Evening Ride'. Post a picture of it here and provide the name of the painting. Good luck!

The prize:

Freebie.jpg

Freebie time! To be eligible to receive the freebies, you must have either already purchased or will purchase something from this thread prior to it's close.

In celebration of our own Shiverbone's new postcard release (which I will happily be a recipient of), post a picture of the following to get the lot of Bronze age DCs below.

Your Task: In Matthew's Flickr gallery, there is a painting next to 'Evening Ride'. Post a picture of it here and provide the name of the painting. Good luck!

The prize:

Freebie.jpg

4490276463_504bf3036a.jpg

Shame

edit: Thanks for the freebies!

In celebration of our own Shiverbone's new postcard release (which I will happily be a recipient of), post a picture of the following to get the lot of Bronze age DCs below.

The prize:

Freebie.jpg

4490276463_504bf3036a.jpg

Shame

That was quick...excellent! ^^

Moar books to come!

Robin Lot - (8 Books) - Avg. 9.2-9.4ish - Lot Price: $5.00

1991 Limited Series: 1-5 (Bolland covers!)

Robin 8

Robin 3000: 1-2 (Prestige Format, P. Craig Russell - there are upc stickers on these two books).

RobinLot.jpg