• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone need $1 bin fodder? - SOLD

5 posts in this topic

I wanted to clear out the comic room by now but the broken ankle slowed me down. I'm very close to walking again and feel up to digging out some books. This thread will be an assortment of random books best suited for bargain bins at stores and shows. Most books are NM condition although there are a few that are definitely "reader" copies while others like the IDW GI Joe books and the Black Terror books (not pictured) are strong 9.8 contenders.

I already had scans of most of this stuff, so that's what I'll be picturing. Whoever buys the lot will get at least everything pictured. However, I'll be throwing more books in to fill the box and offer a better value.

Pictured below are 122 books. Let's call it $60 shipped via media mail to the US or best offer. I'm looking to make some room, so all offers will be considered. I'll be at the Gem City show this weekend. If you're going, I can bring the books there. Highlights include the entire series of Civil War: Frontline, The Magneto Testament miniseries, and Captain America #25 featuring the death of Steve Rogers. Thanks for looking!

th_AstonishingX-men19b.jpgth_Avengers223.jpgth_AvengersInitiative7.jpgth_AvengersInvaders1.jpgth_AvengersInvaders2.jpgth_BillandTedsExcellentComicBook9.jpg

th_Cable1.jpgth_Cable2.jpgth_Cage1.jpgth_CaptainAmerica25.jpgth_CaptainAmerica25b.jpgth_CaptainAmerica34DirectorsCut.jpg

th_CivilWar-FrontLine01.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine01b.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine02.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine02b.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine03.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine03b.jpg

th_CivilWar-FrontLine04.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine05.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine06.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine07.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine08.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine09.jpg

th_CivilWar-FrontLine10.jpgth_CivilWar-FrontLine11.jpgth_Colossus13.jpgth_CyberForce0Ashcan.jpgth_CyberForce0.jpgth_CyberForce1.jpg

th_CyberForce1b.jpgth_CyberForce2.jpgth_CyberForce3.jpgth_CyberForce4.jpgth_CyberForce5.jpgth_CyberForce6.jpg

th_CyberForce7.jpgth_CyberForce8.jpgth_CyberForce9.jpgth_DaredevilSaga.jpgth_DarkAvengers1.jpgth_DarkReign1.jpg

th_DeadlyFoesofSpider-man4.jpgth_DevilsReign05.jpgth_FallenSonIronman.jpgth_FantasticFour374.jpgth_FantasticFour382.jpgth_FantasticFour527.jpg

th_FantasticFour531.jpgth_FantasticFour546.jpgth_FCBD2008-HulkIronMan.jpgth_FCBD2008-X-men.jpgth_GIJoeSpecialMissionsManhattan1.jpgth_GenerationM1.jpg

th_GenericComicBook1.jpgth_GhostRiderAnnual1.jpgth_GIJoe1b.jpgth_GIJoe1c.jpgth_GuardiansoftheGalaxy1.jpgth_GuardiansoftheGalaxy11.jpg

th_GuardiansoftheGalaxy7.jpgth_Hellstorm1.jpgth_HowardtheDuck5.jpgth_IncredibleHulk257-11Variant.jpgth_IncredibleHulk330.jpgth_IncredibleHulk82.jpg

th_IncredibleHulk83.jpgth_IncredibleHulk99.jpgth_InfinityCrusade5.jpgth_InvincibleIronMan05.jpgth_InvincibleIronMan1.jpgth_MagnetoTestament1.jpg

th_MagnetoTestament2.jpgth_MagnetoTestament3.jpgth_MagnetoTestament4.jpgth_MagnetoTestament5.jpgth_MarvelComicsPresents138.jpgth_MarvelHolidaySpecial.jpg

th_MarvelTales224.jpgth_MarvelTwoinOne45.jpgth_MarvelUniverseSaga.jpgth_MasterofKungFu118.jpgth_MidnightSonsUnlimited1.jpgth_MightyAvengers20.jpg

th_NewAvengerTransformers4.jpgth_NewAvengers48.jpgth_NewAvengers49.jpgth_NewAvengersIlluminati12ndprint.jpgth_NewDefenders141.jpgth_NewMutants87.jpg

th_PeterParker-Spider-man-1.jpgth_Punisher62.jpgth_PunisherWarZone27.jpgth_RiseoftheMidnightSons1.jpgth_RiseoftheMidnightSons2.jpgth_RiseoftheMidnightSons3.jpg

th_RiseoftheMidnightSons4.jpgth_RiseoftheMidnightSons5.jpgth_RiseoftheMidnightSons6.jpgth_SecretInvasionRequiem.jpgth_Sleepwalker29.jpgth_Sleepwalker3.jpg

th_SpectacularSpider-man200.jpgth_SpectacularSpider-man229.jpgth_Spider-man-TheArachnisProject1.jpgth_Spider-man-TheFinalAdventure.jpgth_Spider-manandX-factor1.jpgth_StanLeeMeetstheThing.jpg

th_Thing1.jpgth_UltimateCivilWarSpider-Ham.jpgth_UltimatumSaga.jpgth_UncannyX-Men313.jpgth_UnholyUnion.jpgth_Venom-LethalProtector6.jpgth_WebofSpider-man117.jpg

th_Wolverine50.jpgth_WorldofWarcraft.jpgth_WorldWarHulk4.jpgth_X-Men1Gatefold.jpgth_X-Men205.jpgth_X-men3.jpgth_X-MenAdventures1.jpg

If you wanted a grade on a specific issue, just let me know. Also, if you're unsatisfied with the books when they arrive, send them back for a full refund. :) You'll get at least these books and I'll fit as many more as I can into the box.