• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Image Holiday Special 2005 CGC 9.8(Walking Dead appearance) Book CLOSED!

50 posts in this topic

After my last sale was so much fun, I decided to start another one. I doubt, I can top gladiators, "super secret books" and cross-dressing fanboys from the last thread, but I will try hm .

Let's start things off with a price slash from "Ninja Cat".

DSC000861.jpg

Walking Dead ScriptBook #1 in CGC 9.8

...an estimated 5,200 copies in it's print run and worth about 48 points in the Registry.

Front

DSC000411.jpg

Back

DSC000431.jpg

$100 :insane:"Ninja cat" with samurai sword not included.

Paypal only please and :takeit: wins them. Offers welcome.

$10 for Priority Mail shipping within in the US. PM for quotes elsewhere.

Thank you for looking :hi: .

CLOSED

After my last sale was so much fun, I decided to start another one. I doubt, I can top gladiators, "super secret books" and cross-dressing fanboys from the last thread, but I will try hm .

Let's start things off with a price slash from "Ninja Cat".

DSC000861.jpg

How much for the watch kitty? I need some rabbits taken care of.

Best starting statement for a sales thread ever!!

I do but I just made a good size purchase last week and I don't want to sleep on the couch because the electric bill goes unpaid..lol:hi:
It's all good, you are supposed to store your comics in a cool, dark and dry place anyway (thumbs u .