• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Image Holiday Special 2005 CGC 9.8(Walking Dead appearance) Book CLOSED!

50 posts in this topic

After my last sale was so much fun, I decided to start another one. I doubt, I can top gladiators, "super secret books" and cross-dressing fanboys from the last thread, but I will try hm .

Let's start things off with a price slash from "Ninja Cat".

DSC000861.jpg

How much for the watch kitty? I need some rabbits taken care of.

Good thing I already have a "ninja cat" lol

After my last sale was so much fun, I decided to start another one. I doubt, I can top gladiators, "super secret books" and cross-dressing fanboys from the last thread, but I will try hm .

DSC000861.jpg

Yeah, but my cat studied martial arts from Michael Dudikoff and Steve James :grin: .

DSC000861.jpg

Yeah, but my cat studied martial arts from Michael Dudikoff and Steve James :grin: .
:roflmao: Your cat has learned well :grin:

Well, I can't coast on "Ninja Cat's" appeal all the time when selling books, so...

Anybody like New Moon?

*crickets*

Me neither, but I have something that might be big down the road. James Patterson wrote these teen emo-angel books called Maximum Ride. Apparently,

Avi Arad, who has put together a lot of Marvel movies(Spider-Man, X-men, etc.), is now producing the "Maximum Ride" movie coming this Christmas. This could be as big as Twilight hm .

Maximum Ride: The Magna #nn The Free Comic Book Day Edition in CGC 9.8

Front

DSC000961.jpg

Back

DSC000971.jpg

$30 :juggle:

What's the actual 1st appearance or debut of Maximum Ride in comics? Never heard of it. hm
I think it had a preview in a magazine first. Which was too thick to slab, like an old Sears catalog. I've looked once, but lost interest. It could very well be Yen magazine too.

Sorry for the delay on this one. I just wanted to get The Walking Dead Godfather's blessing, before I sold this.

Image Comics Holiday Special 2005 in CGC 9.8

Not really a trade and it is has a very flimsy cover, so finding 9.8's might be difficult. It has a 3,800 copy print run making it a very rare Walking Dead appearance book. I guess it has six pages of a Walking Dead story inside, not three as said on the label. It will fit inside your graded Walking Dead shortbox quite nicely ;) .

Front

DSC000691.jpg

Back

DSC000721.jpg

$250 :ohnoez:

Thanks Steve (worship) .

...a quick recap of what's still available in this thread.

Image Holiday Special 2005(rare Walking Dead appearance) in CGC 9.8

DSC000691.jpg

$250

Walking Dead ScriptBook in CGC 9.8

DSC000411.jpg

$100 now $80 :o

Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows #1 Jetpack Variant in CGC 9.9

DSC000761.jpg

$50

Maximum Ride: The Magna #nn Free Comic Book Day Edition in CGC 9.8

DSC000961.jpg

$30

... or $50 shipped for both my CGC 9.8's of this book.

Feel free to PM me any offers too.

There are some sweet books in this thread Jerel, I just wish I had the money :cry:

Good luck with the sale though, I just wish the Holiday special was in my price range :pullhair:

(i'm almost certain it would end my marraige)