• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE REDUCTION!! Walking Dead, Dead World, Liberty Meadows

64 posts in this topic

And you thought Serbian publishers ONLY did Walking Dead??

Oh hell no. They are producing some great books with incredibly small print runs and gorgeous covers.

The sales thread will include:

A) A complete mega-monster-super set of Serbian Walking Dead 1-13 including all the regular editions AND the super rare #2 Variant (50 copies printed) and #10 (100 copies printed).

B) Complete (to date) sets of Serbian Dead World. #1 through #3. Each book contains 2 complete issues with covers exclusive to the Serbian editions. The print runs of #1 and #2 are 500 copies and the print run of #3 is JUST 300 copies.

Dead World is in production as a feature film so this might just be the next big zombie book.

C) Serbian Liberty Meadows. Gorgeous magazine sized books with full color front and back covers. Each limited to 500 copies or less I will have a couple of sets of issues 1 through 4.

D) Serbian Brit #1. Great black cover, perfect for gold or silver sharpie signatures. Only 500 copies of this one printed as well.

Terms:

1)Shipping is included to the USA, and I will work with international customers on cost.

2) unconditional :takeit: by PM or in the thread (tie broken by time stamp) rules.

3) offers may be considered but an :takeit: will take the book regardless of outstanding offers.

4) only you can prevent forest fires.

Books coming in a couple of minutes.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Serbian Brit #1

limited to just 500 copies.

I have 4 gorgeous 9.8 copies.

Great black cover, perfect for Kirkman Moore SS slabbage.

$10 each

Front (The smudges are on the scanner not the book)

Brit1.jpg

Back

Brit2.jpg

Serbian Liberty Meadows Magazine sized issues.

Great Frank Cho artwork on these, full color covers and limited to just 500 of each.

I have 4 nice sets of issues 1 through 4 $45 shipped. all vf/nm or better.

I also have an extra single copy of #3 and 2 extra copies of #4 for $8 each if anyone wants them. All vf/nm or better

#1 Front

LM1Front.jpg

#1 Back

LM1Back.jpg

Serbian Dead World Sets

SOLD OUT FOR NOW!!! I have 5 sets 3 Sets left of issues 1 through 3.

Issues 1 and 2 had a print run of 500 issues. Issue #3 had a print run of only 300 issues.

Soon to be a major motion picture...or at least a cool zombie flick.

These books sport an exclusive cover found ONLY on the Serbian editions of these books.

$30 a set shipped. All 9.4 or better, most are 9.6-9.8. SOLD OUT FOR NOW

#1 Front

Deadworld1Front.jpg

#1 Back (had to edit out some of the zombie nipple action from the scan)

Deadworld1Back.jpg

Serbian Dead World #2

Front Cover (more zombie nipple editing)

Deadworld2Front.jpg

Back cover (no more nipples thank God)

Deadworld2Back.jpg

Serbian Dead World #3

This one has the coolest covers and the smallest print run of the three...go figure

Front Cover

Deadworld3Front.jpg

Back Cover

Deadworld3Back.jpg

:takeit:

one set of Dead World

(thumbs u

For having such discerning taste and being the first buyer in this thread you will get this thrown into your package absolutely free..

WD10.jpg

one set of Dead World

(thumbs u

For having such discerning taste and being the first buyer in this thread you will get this thrown into your package absolutely free..

WD10.jpg

Darn one minuite too late :censored:

:banana:WALKING DEADS ARE NOW SOLD!!!! :banana:

Ok here's the Serbian Walking Dead big-boy set.

You get issues 1 through 13 regular edition covers...limited to 500 of each made.

You get the variant edition of #2 limited to just 50 copies made (probably the rarest licensed Walking Dead item created).

You also get the variant edition of #10 limited to just 100 copies made.

The condition of the books breaks down as follows:

#1 NM-

#2 VF/NM to NM-

#2 Variant Cover VFNM or better (some spots of black ink at the top, publisher told me this was from the printing process)

#3 NM+

#4 NM

#5 NM+

#6 NM+

#7 NM/NM+

#8 NM/NM+

#9 NM+

#10 NM+

#10 Variant NM/NM+

#11 NM+

#12 NM/NM+

#13 NM/NM+

Obviously the 1, 2, variant 2 and variant 10 are the hardest ones to find but this should be the nicest condition most complete set you find.

Asking price for the entire set is $700 shipped. SOLD!!

If you break it down that's less than what the component parts of this set have been selling for recently. Given the low print run of the series and the quality of the books I think this is the a series with serious potential.

Thanks for looking, scans coming shortly.

Best,

Chris

one set of Dead World

(thumbs u

WD10.jpg

Darn one minuite too late :censored:

I am sure I have something nice to throw into your package as well. (thumbs u