• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*SOLD* X-Men 94 CGC 9.2 Off-White to White Pages (Old Label)

13 posts in this topic

I'm turning to the boards in hopes of helping out someone important to me, who has fallen into significant health and financial difficulties. Aside from the emotional tug-of-war between figuring out how to spread already thin finances to help those around us that we care about and who might be most in need, it also seems most fitting to help raise funds through comics as it was this family member who first introduced me to funny books.

I may well need to list a few other books to help raise money depending on how things turn out. I personally want to express my gratitude to everyone here, and for stepping-up whenever a philanthropic cause emerges within member ranks. I also understand the difficulty many of us face in this tough economy, and want to take a moment to thank-you all for stopping-by and considering my pledge to raise funds through this sales thread.

This book was purchased from one of the boards real good guys campued1010 (Andre); I am selling it for exactly what I paid. It is a perfectly centered copy with excellent colour strike and registration, dark green background and rich cover inks.

This guy :takeit: means its sold, and trumps PM offers.

CGC S/N: 0115489001

Price: $1000

Shipping: $15 for Canadian residents. $20 for US residents. The comic will be sent via CanadaPost's Expedited service which includes tracking. You can opt for insurance and more rapid service (ExpressPost) which would cost about $10 more. International buyers will pay exact shipping costs.

X-Men_94_front.jpg

X-Men_94_rear.jpg