• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #366 9.6 SS Walt Simonson - Plus DMC Preview OA.

9 posts in this topic

One book here tonight folks at a vastly reduced price to what I bought it for. International Signed For shipping is included in the price, and that includes tracking, insurance and sig on receipt.

Payment is by Paypal only and the book will ship the weekend. Feel free to PM me.

No HoSers or Probies.

Thanks for looking :)

Batman #366 9.6 SS Walt Simonson

$115 Shipped

th_Batman366-1.jpg

OK, in conjunction with Deaf Mute Press' first comic release (Convention Preview), I'll offer up this piece of OA from the book. It will be signed, I just haven't got round to it yet.

DMC Convention Preview OA

No Longer Available.

th_TJZombieFinal.jpg

OK, in conjunction with Deaf Mute Press' first comic release (Convention Preview), I'll offer up this piece of OA from the book. It will be signed, I just haven't got round to it yet.

$80 Shipped

th_TJZombieFinal.jpg

You know who that should go to . . . :makepoint:

$80 Shipped

th_TJZombieFinal.jpg

You know who that should go to . . . :makepoint:

You're right, it's been taken off the market.

One and only price drop on the Batbook - $100 Shipped.