• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And they're off and racing - DD#131

12 posts in this topic

GPA has no data on any 9.8s going all the way back to June 2002. Two 9.6s sold for avg. price of $962.34 back in October 2002 though ($968 and $956 were the realized prices).

Most recent sale on a 9.6 is $415 in November 2003. How bummed are those two buyers from October 2002??? 27_laughing.gif

DD 131 Should be interesting......... very fast out of the gate on this one - anyone have any GPA on a 9.8 not that I'm interested.

so this is top census then -er I guess I could just get off my duff and check, hmm dont even have to get up to do that 27_laughing.gif Hmm and it looks to me like this book as just been shilled 893scratchchin-thumb.gif not that it needed it seeing as it met reserve in th efirst day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif again

That is a strange high bidder. The other bidders (several forumites) look legitimate. That Matt Murdock guy has beaten me out of quite a few books in the past, so I know he's legitimate. But the high bidder (porpoise) has never bought a single comic on ebay before. This seems like a strange one to start with.

so this is top census then -er I guess I could just get off my duff and check, hmm dont even have to get up to do that 27_laughing.gif Hmm and it looks to me like this book as just been shilled 893scratchchin-thumb.gif not that it needed it seeing as it met reserve in th efirst day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif again

I can't believe it's over $2900. I have to believe that it'll break $3000, because mattmurdock7 is going to win this auction.

Here's the funny part to me -- would I rather have a DD 131 in NM/MT or a DD #1 in VF-? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2226085260&category=32730

I'd take the DD #1 in a heartbeat, assuming I had no plans to sell either one.

DD 131 Should be interesting......... very fast out of the gate on this one - anyone have any GPA on a 9.8 not that I'm interested.