• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Age 1st Issues - And Maybe More!

79 posts in this topic

Monsters on the Prowl 9 CGC 9.4 OW Such a tough book. I am well aware that one of these sold for $42 in January. That shocks my conscience. $250 if someone wants it. Its a really tough book that i am happy to keep until the buyer of the $42 copy gets a reasonable amount for his flippage. lol

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-94.jpg

Crypt of Shadows 1 CGC 9.4 White Also this copy is very well centered unlike many that are out there. GPA is around $90, that's what I'm going with, as this is an exemplary copy for the grade.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-89.jpg

:takeit: if you throw in a pair of Odor-Eaters to boot. :baiting:

No...seriously..... :takeit:

Monsters on the Prowl 9 CGC 9.4 OW Such a tough book. I am well aware that one of these sold for $42 in January. That shocks my conscience. $250 if someone wants it. Its a really tough book that i am happy to keep until the buyer of the $42 copy gets a reasonable amount for his flippage. lol

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-94.jpg

GORGILLA? :roflmao:

Crypt of Shadows 1 CGC 9.4 White Also this copy is very well centered unlike many that are out there. GPA is around $90, that's what I'm going with, as this is an exemplary copy for the grade.

That's how you break the seal on a thread. SOLD!

Chamber of Chills #1 CGC 9.4 White $75

Damn, I don't have a picture of this one. doh!

Well if you want a pic let me know, or you could just pop the BIN on my say-so that it is super sweet.

:takeit: before you take another picture with your foot in it. lol

Chamber of Chills #1 CGC 9.4 White $75

Damn, I don't have a picture of this one. doh!

Well if you want a pic let me know, or you could just pop the BIN on my say-so that it is super sweet.

:takeit: before you take another picture with your foot in it. lol

SOLD on my super sweet say-so.

Compliments of all the players in this year's NCAA CGCMARCHMADNESS pool . . . ;)

Sean...you gonna be in Chicago next weekend at C2E2?

Absolutely, Mike.

Great. I'll just pick the books up from you on Saturday if that works for you. Gotta meet up with joeypost too.