• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Age 1st Issues - And Maybe More!

79 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Here are the ground rules:

(1) I will give all the information on the books that I have. If i don't say it, I don't know it. But you can still ask.

(2) I love to work out deals via PM. HOWEVER, I also believe that the fairest way to run a thread is to have unqualified :takeit: rule the day. So my rule is the first in time rule. Whichever is first, the completed PM deal or the unqualified :takeit: , that deal will be consummated.

(3) Domestic shipping will be included on any deal over $200. Otherwise domestic shipping will be $12 and i will eat the rest if there is any. All packages boxed and insured.

(4) Foreign shipping, we will work out. Two of the deals from my last thread were with relatively loyal British subjects, so it will not be a big deal.

(5) Don't be afraid to shout out requests, but please save me the effort if you are not really looking for something.

(6) I will do discounts for multiple purchases, and I am not offended by lowball offers. Please make sure that you are not offended by being told to go jump in a lake.

Here we go . . . .

(5) Don't be afraid to shout out requests, but please save me the effort if you are not really looking for something.

SOCKS please. :wishluck:

Leather sofa (but please wipe it down before taking pictures).

:wishluck:

The way it is looking, get ready for a steady diet of my bare feet.

The way it is looking, get ready for a steady diet of my bare feet.

You sugar mouth, you. :D

Crypt of Shadows 1 CGC 9.4 White Also this copy is very well centered unlike many that are out there. GPA is around $90, that's what I'm going with, as this is an exemplary copy for the grade.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-89.jpg

Is that your toe in every pic?

Just asking cause I want to see what I'm dealing with the next time you sit across from me at a table.

Chamber of Chills #1 CGC 9.4 White $75

Damn, I don't have a picture of this one. doh!

Well if you want a pic let me know, or you could just pop the BIN on my say-so that it is super sweet.

Is that your toe in every pic?

Just asking cause I want to see what I'm dealing with the next time you sit across from me at a table.

Yep, my super sweet left big toe. It would be awesome to graft if I ever lost a thumb, god forbid.