• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Age 1st Issues - And Maybe More!

79 posts in this topic

Chamber of Chills #1 CGC 9.4 White $75

Damn, I don't have a picture of this one. doh!

Well if you want a pic let me know, or you could just pop the BIN on my say-so that it is super sweet.

:takeit: pending scan, I also need to know your definition of super sweet. Has the book ever been in a car trunk. Did you look at it while intoxicated? Was it ever in a foreign country? Has JC ever thought about this book? May I press it if I do decide to purchase?

Crypt of Shadows 1 CGC 9.4 White Also this copy is very well centered unlike many that are out there. GPA is around $90, that's what I'm going with, as this is an exemplary copy for the grade.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-89.jpg

:takeit: if you throw in a pair of Odor-Eaters to boot. :baiting:

No...seriously..... :takeit:

Compliments of all the players in this year's NCAA CGCMARCHMADNESS pool . . . ;)

:whistle:

Well if you want a pic let me know, or you could just pop the BIN on my say-so that it is super sweet.

:takeit: pending scan, I also need to know your definition of super sweet. Has the book ever been in a car trunk. Did you look at it while intoxicated? Was it ever in a foreign country? Has JC ever thought about this book? May I press it if I do decide to purchase?

Somebody already took it Joe. :baiting:

:pullhair:

:takeit: pending scan, I also need to know your definition of super sweet.

(1) Has the book ever been in a car trunk.

(2) Did you look at it while intoxicated?

(3) Was it ever in a foreign country?

(4) Has JC ever thought about this book?

(5) May I press it if I do decide to purchase?

Super sweet means so rad you'll poop your pants.

(1) Yes, but it was under the lime and the shovel

(2) Outlook is probable

(3) Only if Kentucky counts

(4) He does have a dragon fetish, so it is possible

(5) Only if you buy it dinner first

I see it was you hm

I see it was you hm

:foryou:

I see it was you hm

the search continues.

I see it was you hm

the search continues.

Tell you what...since you were so gracious earlier today with my request, I will defer this copy to you if you'd like to have it. :grin:

Tell you what...since you were so gracious earlier today with my request, I will defer this copy to you if you'd like to have it. :grin:

:o

I think we've made a Love Connection :golfclap: <3

Champions #1 and Inhumans #1.... :cloud9:

I love those books so much. I was introduced to them through an older cousin when I was in my very early teens. We were having a sleepover at my grandmother's house and we stayed up late one night as he verbally told me the story of what happened in the Inhumans run. It friggin' blew my mind...the silent king, the insane brother, the family of mutants. Just awesome to read!

If anyone is looking for any other CGC'd Marvel Bronze or Silver #1s shout 'em out. There is a decent chance I have 'em.

Hulk 1 or FF1?

What kind of scratch do you have to spend?

I see it was you hm

the search continues.

Tell you what :takeit: and will live up to our earlier agreement and you can have my undercopy for $20 if you want.