• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kick *spoon* reviews so far for KICK *spoon*!!

49 posts in this topic

I was reading an interview with Mr. Vaughn. In was in regards to the scene where Hit-Girl uses the "C" word. He actually took it out of the -script, because he just couldn't do it. While filming they didn't several takes without the use of that word...and it just wasn't working out. He got together with the 11 year old actress and her mother and it was ultimately the girls mother who thought they should go ahead and try it with the "C" word. They all liked the end result so well they went ahead and used it. that is pretty much how it went...as best as I can remember.

If the girls mother was OK with it and could appreciate the artistic implications that using the word would produce...then that should be good enough.

For all those that are worried about their own children and the influence this movie will have on them...instead of trying to be your kids best friend, be a parent and don't allow them to watch it...seriously, that is why movies are rated like they are.

I was reading an interview with Mr. Vaughn. In was in regards to the scene where Hit-Girl uses the "C" word. He actually took it out of the -script, because he just couldn't do it. While filming they didn't several takes without the use of that word...and it just wasn't working out. He got together with the 11 year old actress and her mother and it was ultimately the girls mother who thought they should go ahead and try it with the "C" word. They all liked the end result so well they went ahead and used it. that is pretty much how it went...as best as I can remember.

If the girls mother was OK with it and could appreciate the artistic implications that using the word would produce...then that should be good enough.

For all those that are worried about their own children and the influence this movie will have on them...instead of trying to be your kids best friend, be a parent and don't allow them to watch it...seriously, that is why movies are rated like they are.

Thank you! :golfclap:

Seriously...I'm 23...old enough to speak like a sailor and sometimes do...but you will never...EVER...hear that type of language from me or anyone around me...as they would get a slap :grin:

Poor Pookie. He's a broken man.

:(

Amen :applause:

I do not have kids but me being 23 would want to see that movie just because of the language used by a 10 or 11 year old girl...regardless if the mother gave consent... just goes to show you what a spoon the girls mother is

Seriously...I'm 23...old enough to speak like a sailor and sometimes do...but you will never...EVER...hear that type of language from me or anyone around me...as they would get a slap :grin:

It's Boobie, dingus.

I thought she calls her b/f Boobie lol

I was absolutely flabbergasted at the number of 6-10 year olds that were at the viewing of Watchmen I went to. This would be even worse. Way to go, parents!

That is the Exact same thing one of my local comic shop owners said. :o

It's Boobie, dingus.

What's that, Betsie?

^^

It's Boobie, dingus.

What's that, Betsie?

I'm spent, Bartleby.

^^

:acclaim:

It's Boobie, dingus.

What's that, Betsie?

I'm spent, Bartleby.

lol

I'm sure she has loads of pet names for Boobie.

1) My favorite little dish washer

2) Momma's good boy dress ironer

3) Big boy scrubbing the floors with a tooth brush lover

It's Boobie, dingus.

What's that, Betsie?

I'm spent, Bartleby.

lol

I'm sure she has loads of pet names for Boobie.

1) My favorite little dish washer

2) Momma's good boy dress ironer

3) Big boy scrubbing the floors with a tooth brush lover

:roflmao: He is my Big Strong Laundry Man...get it right lol

I was absolutely flabbergasted at the number of 6-10 year olds that were at the viewing of Watchmen I went to. This would be even worse. Way to go, parents!

That is the Exact same thing one of my local comic shop owners said. :o
I wonder how the kids felled when they saw Dr.Manhattan's "blue ding dong" :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Hold on - my wife's calling. I heard, "Momma's little trash taker, floor scrubber, shoe shining, food cooking, house painting, car washing, computer maintenance mechanic, comic collecting boy," but I could be wrong.

:fear: