• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My eBay 2.0 changes

5 posts in this topic

Got tired of staring at the link and decided to check it out...

I really can't believe it. It looks like eBay tried to improve something and actually succeeded! The changes they show in the tour are amazing. There's five or six of them that jump right out at me demanding a thank you.

But the one that most surprised me is you'll now be able to save 100 of your favorite searches, name them something easier for you to remember, check on all of them in a summarized format, and toggle email updates on and off for all of them. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Usually I look at eBay's "improvements" and cringe... but, for once, I have to 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

On the eBay discussion boards, the whiny biches there are complaining non-stop about the changes. I couldn't stand it, and posted my 2¢. I also like the improvements, and get sick of people who complain about the slightest of changes. Out with the old, I say. I can't get technology improvements fast enough. Why is MS still using IE 6.0?