• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

40 posts in this topic

I am selling some nice raw comics from my collection because I could do with the cash right now... Postage in the UK would be cheaper, but for overseas (US) postage it will be around $6.00 for 1 comic, and slightly more for 2 and so on and so forth, lol. Offers are welcome. Paypal payment only :hi: Thanks for reading.

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kidaround:

SPAWN 100 (Alex Ross Variant)

spawn100.jpg

I can't see anything at all wrong with this, I feel like maybe one corner is slightly

too blunt for a 9.8, but I think I'm wrong... but I'm going to call it a nice 9.6

just incase. $22 $18 $15

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 92

asm92.jpg

Around an 8.0 in my opinion (maybe higher), really sweet copy, didn't want to sell

this, but I could do with the funds right now. Easily in my top 10 favorite

Spider-Man covers of all time! SOLD!!

That's it :) Not as impressive as most of the sales threads here, but maybe I have listed something on somebody's list.

NOTE: I have tried my best to under-grade, so they may well be higher than listed in some cases.

WOW, That is an awesome cover to Thor 158..One of the best for sure, Do you know who did the cover? That Spidey 92 is a classic and one of my favorites as well. I wish I had a Gil Kane CGC SS. Great books :headbang:

Thor #158 Cover by The Immortal King of Comics Jack Kirby!! (worship)

Inked by Colletta.