• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

40 posts in this topic

Thanks Mike.

Good to see you have good taste too brother :D

WOW, That is an awesome cover to Thor 158..One of the best for sure, Do you know who did the cover? That Spidey 92 is a classic and one of my favorites as well. I wish I had a Gil Kane CGC SS. Great books :headbang:

WOW, That is an awesome cover to Thor 158..One of the best for sure, Do you know who did the cover? That Spidey 92 is a classic and one of my favorites as well. I wish I had a Gil Kane CGC SS. Great books :headbang:

Thor #158 Cover by The Immortal King of Comics Jack Kirby!! (worship)

Inked by Colletta.

Well, I'm pretty sure that this is the issue where Marie Severin did the large Thor portrait and Jack Kirby did the paste-up figures of the Thunder-God :whistle:

Thor #158 Cover by The Immortal King of Comics Jack Kirby!! (worship)

Inked by Colletta.

Well, I'm pretty sure that this is the issue where Marie Severin did the large Thor portrait and Jack Kirby did the paste-up figures of the Thunder-God :whistle:

(thumbs u Good Call. Certainly can't dispute that

THOR 158

thor158.jpg

Around an 8.0/8.5 in my opinion, slightly tanned pages, but the never less a lovely

copy! Thor Origin Retold. Easily in my top 10 favorite Thor covers of all time! $32 $28

I wish you had a better scan of it, but. . . :takeit:

man but for that price ....i dont blame you.. nice pick up

BATMAN 189 (1st SA Scarecrow)

batman189.jpg

This is a copy with nice colours, just staple stress and spine ticks and a slight fold in

the corner - I would grade this as a 7.0? A sweet copy. $26 $24

great looking book.. :takeit: