• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE DROP Several cool and tough books for sale...

37 posts in this topic

Hello,

Up for grabs are six books, some of which are very difficult to find in decent shape. First :takeit: wins the book. Shipping in the US is $6.00 for priority mail with delivery confirmation. Let's get started.

Ken

Strange Adventures 52 7.0 off-white to white. Glossy with nice color. I have collected this title for 20 years and this book is unheard of in nice shape. This may be the second best copy I have seen. Good luck finding a better one. NOW $275.00

stradv52.jpg

Wonder Woman 108 6.0 off-white. 3/8" tear back cover. Flat and bright with great color. Another hard to find book in nice shape and a classic greytone to top it off. $135.00

ww108-1.jpg

:takeit:

I've always loved this cover :) my fave Strange Adventures. Didn't know it was so rare though.

Will you be posting Marvel/Iron Man stuff?

Strange Adventures 52 7.0 off-white to white. Glossy with nice color. I have collected this title for 20 years and this book is unheard of in nice shape. This may be the second best copy I have seen. Good luck finding a better one. $350.00

stradv52.jpg

I've always loved this cover :) my fave Strange Adventures. Didn't know it was so rare though.

Will you be posting Marvel/Iron Man stuff?

Strange Adventures 52 7.0 off-white to white. Glossy with nice color. I have collected this title for 20 years and this book is unheard of in nice shape. This may be the second best copy I have seen. Good luck finding a better one. $350.00

stradv52.jpg

He said TOUGH books :baiting:

:gossip: I collect Iron Man too

Wonder Woman 108 6.0 off-white. 3/8" tear back cover. Flat and bright with great color. Another hard to find book in nice shape and a classic greytone to top it off. $135.00

ww108-1.jpg

SOLD! Thank you.

Ken

AAMOW 17 6.0 cream to off-white. 1st Frogman in this title. Flat and clean with nice color. $110.00

aamw17.jpg

Can a helpful boardie right click on the image, save it to their PC and then repost as an attachment? Photobucket BLOCKED. POOF. :(

ww108-1.jpg

Wow, that didn't last long. Saved me some money Boboset. That's a real toughie.