• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it true, eBay Store fees is now $50 per month ?

9 posts in this topic

I'm trying to separate the rants from the facts that I"m reading about the recent eBay price reductions -- Yeah, I know, eBay hired the same publicist as yours and mine local congressman -- double-speak for sellers pay more.

Is it true that the eBay Store fees have shot up to $50 per month?

I closed my store a week ago. The monthly price went up a few dollars, but the killer was store listings went from 3 cents to 35 cents. I used their price calculator to see how this price change would affect me. My previous average monthly costs were in the 30 dollar range for listing fees and basic store charges. The new cost would have been over $100.00 a month for the same services. They talk about better exposure by making everything an auction, but the truth is the got stupid and extra greedy and they lost me after 12 years as a solid seller.